TJ Smith
Armon Watts
Blake Lynch
Myles Dorn
Kyle Hinton
William Kwenkeu
Jesse Davis - Traded

Edited by SemperFeist

McTelvin Agim was released by Denver, I would pick him up for any 3/4 defense, he has good pass rush ability.  And Tyler Johnson was cut by the Bucs, I would not mind bringing him in either especially if there happen to be injuries at the WR position, very surprised Tyler was cut.  

Henry Mondeaux is another 3/4 DE with an attitude, not a great player but love the vibe he brings.  

Surprised Kellen Mond was let go but I bet they hope to get him on the practice squad, and sucks Janarious Robinson was cut but he is still pretty raw.

Also OJ Howard was released, that dude was elite a few years back, wonder if we take a stab at him, I would at TE.  

The NFL is so damn hard to make a roster, there is top of the line competition at like every position and ever year there are tons of new players coming into the league and not a ton of new open positions.  

Edited by Ozzy

38 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Ahh righ ton I think I remeber @ET80mentioning he was starting to come on toward the end of his rookie year but could be wrong

He had a few snaps in a game, probably. Other than that, guy was worse than worthless. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Nice trade for Blacklock, in terms of low risk acquisition, based on the compensation we gave up.

Yeah that is a great pickup, Blacklock has tons of upside and is a great fit in a 3/4 DE position.  Younger than McGill even though I do still hope McGill can see some time this year.  Blacklock is a big wide body and a good athlete for that size, I have no problem moving Watts in place of him.  Watts did not have a great preseason and might not be a good fit for a 3/4 but same could be said for Twyman.