Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

54 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

So the answer to the lack of slot corner is Tye Smith?  I am surprised they did not go after Jimmy Moreland, has good ball skills and some success as a slot on Washington I thought in the NFL.

I wonder if we'll see more 3 safety sets to make up for that. 

It's not a long term solution but I think Cine on the field some even if he's not staying

34 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I wonder if we'll see more 3 safety sets to make up for that. 

It's not a long term solution but I think Cine on the field some even if he's not staying

It will be interesting if Cine starts or Bynum, not sure Cine could play slot but also not sure he would be that much different than Sullivan, and he is a better tackler than Sullivan.  Bynum has experience at corner, surprised they have not tried him there but maybe Sullivan will be better than I think and Booth's injury is not serious but it is not a rare thing for him either.  

17 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Bummer for Bisi. He was having another really strong camp and preseason. Easily the #4 receiver for the team. 

Easily #4? I think ISM had the #4 WR spot secured. But no doubt Bisi looked good this preseason and will be missed. Unfortunate break (tear in this case) for Bisi and the Viking’s WR depth.