Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

O'Connell: "I can tell you a year later, I'm really happy we've got Brian Flores in Minnesota. I am excited about what we have going on. All three coordinators coming back, which is really, really a big deal for me. Just feeling really strong about Brian Flores, Matt Daniels and Wes Phillips in those roles supporting me."

VikingsNation.com

The Vikings are set to add running back Aaron Jones to the roster and they parted ways with another former Packer on Tuesday. 

They announced that they have released defensive lineman Dean Lowry. They have also waived linebacker William Kwenkeu.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/vikings-release-dean-lowry-waive-william-kwenkeu

On 3/8/2024 at 4:43 AM, SemperFeist said:

Rick Sosa is the absolute worst. 

Harrison Smith isn’t a free agent. 

Realistically the option is take a paycut or be cut….. I think that’s what he’s getting at. Should probably happen tomorrow. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

I understand that there is some bad blood between the Vikings front office and Dalton Risner.  Has anyone else heard this rumor?

I think it’s simply a difference in opinion over his value. 

• Like 2