TCMD - Frequently Asked Questions (OPEN)

ny92mike

20 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

May or may not have the team rosters finalized by tomorrow but rest assured that the restructure and extensions will be there.

Also, here is the current criteria for restructures and extensions.  If you think any of those criteria need to be adjusted let me know.  The only criteria that I question is the extensions needing to be within the higher paid contracts to be allowed the player an extension.  I thought about it and players like Odell Beckham for example, under the current rule would not a player I could offer an extension to because of his cap number being too low.

Cheers

1 hour ago, whodatOL said:

Is there any way to resign a UFA before the start of the Free Agency Bidding period besides the Franchise tag? Keeping Drew Brees at his price tag seems to be a tough job....

I believe Brees was on a voided contract year.  Which I believe in the past we gave the option to the keep those types of contracts.  Don't recall to be honest, but I'll look into it later, may not happen tonight as I'm working on rosters.

On 2/7/2018 at 9:03 PM, ny92jefferis said:

I believe Brees was on a voided contract year.  Which I believe in the past we gave the option to the keep those types of contracts.  Don't recall to be honest, but I'll look into it later, may not happen tonight as I'm working on rosters.

Yes, last year we made it an option. Seem like it was 2 different players too.

2 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

On my roster book it says I have 21mill in cap space but in the F.A book it says 45mill.

Which is it?

Neither.  I still need to include dead money and carryover from last year.

If you're seeing two different values, I'll need to look into that.  I was having some issues with the league salary cap workbook and if it continues to be an issue I'll have to do something about it.

8 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

If you've already made cuts to your team workbook, that is likely the issue, the free agency workbooks are linked to the official team rosters.  

Not that’s it’s a major issue but wanted to confirm the restructure list in the workbooks is set?

Archived