TCMD - Frequently Asked Questions (OPEN)

ny92mike

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND VERIFY

Make sure that you have the workbooks with the exception of the team roster one, and that it is for the right team.  If you don't have them or you were given the wrong team, message me immediately so that we can get it corrected.

3 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AND VERIFY

Make sure that you have the workbooks with the exception of the team roster one, and that it is for the right team.  If you don't have them or you were given the wrong team, message me immediately so that we can get it corrected.

Sorry Mike. To remove the element of doubt, or for me. Can you confirm tomorrow the extensions will be within the roster workbook?

16 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Sorry Mike. To remove the element of doubt, or for me. Can you confirm tomorrow the extensions will be within the roster workbook?

May or may not have the team rosters finalized by tomorrow but rest assured that the restructure and extensions will be there.

Also, here is the current criteria for restructures and extensions.  If you think any of those criteria need to be adjusted let me know.  The only criteria that I question is the extensions needing to be within the higher paid contracts to be allowed the player an extension.  I thought about it and players like Odell Beckham for example, under the current rule would not a player I could offer an extension to because of his cap number being too low.

Archived