TCMD - Frequently Asked Questions (OPEN)

ny92mike

55 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Yes, that's why I asked. A decision might be made that day or might be made at a later time, though before the beginning of the league year and probably before the end of the UFA tag period. In any event, it probably won't be made before our free agency is underway, so I wanted to know his status for purposes of this mock.

Well as long as they actually make the decision public on the 15th and a decision is made on the 15th, you should be fine 

Phase 1

• ERFA Designation Deadline - Sun, Feb. 18th @ 11pm

• RFA Designate Tenders - Sun, Feb. 18th @ 11pm

• Franchise/Transition Tag Deadline - Sun, Feb. 18th @ 11pm

10 hours ago, jch1911 said:

Well as long as they actually make the decision public on the 15th and a decision is made on the 15th, you should be fine 

Phase 1

• ERFA Designation Deadline - Sun, Feb. 18th @ 11pm

• RFA Designate Tenders - Sun, Feb. 18th @ 11pm

• Franchise/Transition Tag Deadline - Sun, Feb. 18th @ 11pm

The 15th is the date of the hearing. It's possible he will rule immediately but there's certainly no requirement that the hearing officer do so.  I don't think McCarron has much of a case but you never know. 

2 hours ago, One Punch Man said:

Hey so can I fire/hire an entire coaching staff even though irl they just overhauled?

No. @ny92jefferis stated in an earlier post that we are avoiding coaching decisions altogether for this mock since no parameters were put in place for it beforehand. So at most we will post about who we would interview for positions, if at all.

Depending how far along I get with the workbooks today, I'd like to create a new thread for teams to talk about "potential" and realistic coaching hires.  This would provide insight on gm's looking to make changes in their schemes and provide healthy discussion for the forum while we wait for this to kick off.

@EaglesPeteC if you get time today, could you create this thread with some simple guidelines, for keeping it real.

Was getting ready to pull the draft class from the cbs website but they have changed up their website, and are only displaying the top 200 names.  In the past they provided a simple list of every player, that was easy to copy into the draft board.

If they don't add the rest of the players and perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place, but if they don't provide this list any suggestions on where I could find a website that list the draft class that would be easy to pull the data?

5 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Was getting ready to pull the draft class from the cbs website but they have changed up their website, and are only displaying the top 200 names.  In the past they provided a simple list of every player, that was easy to copy into the draft board.

If they don't add the rest of the players and perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place, but if they don't provide this list any suggestions on where I could find a website that list the draft class that would be easy to pull the data?

https://www.drafttek.com/default.asp   

Would that site help?

Archived