Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

The Cincinnati Bengals have hired former Minnesota Vikings co-defensive coordinator Adam Zimmer to a new role and job title. Per ESPN’s Field Yates, the longtime assistant will serve in an offensive analyst role for the reigning AFC champions.

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2022/07/29/former-vikings-co-defensive-coordinator-adam-zimmer-hired-bengals/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2vnjSi5OAPj-1Sk83fbiuHUQX-rrq04VBvQZ6iViYmyNVLX1dXJjLcKGk

4 hours ago, swede700 said:

If he manages to make their roster, we wouldn't see him until right before Thanksgiving anyway.  I think it's a slim chance he makes it though.  

While I don't have an extensive history of his medical history, I think he'd hold up well in a limited role.

I'll wait for a doctor to confirm this though so my opinion can be legitimatized on a forum that's all about football...

• Like 1

I woke up this morning to find a bunch of Packers fans upset at me on Twitter for suggesting that Barr's hit on Rodgers was a clean play and that the only people upset at it being included in the Vikings' highlight video of Barr signing with the Cowboys would be Packers' fans.  Apparently, I was right.  🤣

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'm surprised he's still in the NFL. He was one of those few 2015 draft picks that didn't work out for us.

I think they intended on him working out, but they took the risk in putting him on the practice squad and the Bears signed him off of it.  I liked his potential far more than Ellison, but Pruitt got buried behind him and David Morgan.  

• Like 1