Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

24 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Two cooked RBs instead of one? What could go wrong?!?

Cook was a horrible fit on the Jets.  Just as the oline couldn't keep defenders off their QB they couldn't open holes for the running game.  I am surprised that Hall and Cook got any positive yards.

• Like 1

The helmet isn't really conducive to an alternate version, as far as I'm concerned. I've seen proposed ones in the past, like a white helmet with a purple horn or the Norseman logo on the helmet...neither one feels right. 

11 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

I know I am in the minority, but I much prefer the deeper purple helmet with the shiny finish rather than the matte finish.  But my being a loyal fan does not depend on getting my way.

I don't really care one way or the other about the finish of the helmet.  I'm just glad they don't look dark blue on TV anymore like back in the 80s.  😂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

white-helmet.jpg

Not a fan of the solid purple horn. 

If you’re going to go with a white helmet to achieve a “white out” look, then the horn shout remain white, maybe outlined with purple instead of black, with the gold accent. 

• Like 2