This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

1 minute ago, VonKarman said:

Fields is going to be scary good if the Bears don't ruin him. He's a super-accurate strong-armed QB that is also a pretty good scrambler.

Lulz he plays for the bares he will lik ballz haha bears bad

Has someone theorized or have some draft people said why they thought Fields dropped?

Blue chip prospect throughout his life. Great kid it seems. High floor with his rushing abilities. Very good size . I think he’s a fine passer with room to grow. I would’ve had him as my QB 2. 

7 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Has someone theorized or have some draft people said why they thought Fields dropped?

Blue chip prospect throughout his life. Great kid it seems. High floor with his rushing abilities. Very good size . I think he’s a fine passer with room to grow. I would’ve had him as my QB 2. 

He was mine too. I kept thinking something would leak. They blamed it all on the throwing motion and college offense? I guess?

27 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

I think is a mixture of prospect fatigue, holding on to the ball for too long and not being caucasian. And the Broncos and Panthers being idiots for not drafting him.

The last part really had nothing to do with it.  He was a good prospect, but he wasn't a great prospect.  But he never really had the helium that Zach Wilson did.  Probably had some prospect fatigue in there as he was largely viewed as a top 5 prospect coming into the season, and didn't really do anything to change that both for the good (and the bad).  Other Buckeye QBs' failure probably was unfairly held against him.  But you look at the offensive system that he played in, production probably was inflated.  At this point, I think he's a better athlete then a QB but he's got the ability to be an outstanding QB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

epilepsy maybe?

I think Fields will be a good player for the Bears. He reminds me a lot of Russel Wilson when he first came into the league. He is not the passer that Wilson was even back at the start but he is faster and a better runner. If he can make the adjustment to not relying on his legs he could be a dangerous player. Like others have said though I do not have faith in that coaching staff to get him to that level.

3 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Utbz QB