This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

tl:dr - Lambeau isn't special but also there isn't a better feeling than living it with a win.

Further down the comments, Vikings fans trying to roast Packer fans when they bring up Lombardis because they think that is a winning point for some reason.

10 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Weekly trolling award goes to Amos.

My response if I were Amos....

Well... my QB would be Mahommes if somebody didn't make the two biggest mistakes of his career by letting me go in FA and drafting mitch over him. 

Edited by wgbeethree
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

My response if I were Amos....

Well... my QB would be Mahommes if somebody didn't make the two biggest mistakes of his career by letting me go in FA and drafting mitch over him. 

I'm still over here holding my breath from when the Bears told me they were upgrading from Amos to HHCD.

• Like 4

On 5/14/2021 at 12:03 AM, CWood21 said:

I'm still over here holding my breath from when the Bears told me they were upgrading from Amos to HHCD.

The argument that Amos was only the 8th or 9th most important player on their D was fine, but they just couldn't be convinced the HHCD is/was trash. 

Bears fans are great....one guy was posting about how Fields was sliding because he was slow to process; I said that was crap. He also said Fields is a decent QB but a team shouldn't give up that much to get him. 

Bears give up a good bit to get him and suddenly "Fields is the smartest QB in the draft and Pace did what he had to do for a premium QB" becomes the guy's narrative. I told him he should go to the doctor to get checked for whiplash. 

• Like 1

Dan Campbell was on my short list of coaches when we were searching 2 years ago.  I liked him based on his resume and coming from a winning program with Payton but knew nothing about the man.  I had no idea the guy was a freakin work of art.  I hope his level of genius is allowed to fully flourish at Ford Field.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2021/05/17/detroit-lions-coach-dan-campbell-pft-podcast-pet-lion/5130210001/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mmm, drafting for need because you’re “only a piece or two away” and then missing the playoffs and having that same need be a need again. You absolutely hate to see it, unless it’s happening to the criminal organization known as the Minnesota Vikings. The only thing worse than having your first round need pick turn out to be a domestic abuser would be drafting a quarterback a few years before you need one. /s

• Like 1