This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I'll come back here when they're bounced in the Divisional round and we can discuss their DVOA then. 

Elite teams get bounced in the divisional round regularly. So if that happens, your gloating will look just as dumb then as your inability to recognize reality of how good they are now does!

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

The "computer" is simply a compilation of the on-field results.

They best KC in KC, but you think they aren't in the same tier because of your eye test (or something).

It's just laughable, really 

Does Detroit beat KC if KC has Kelce and Chris Jones?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Very curious to hear how, seeing as they won by 1 point off a pick 6 that probably doesn't go anywhere near Toney's stone hands with Kelce in the game. 

My bad, I'll go back and edit.  I see that I didn't answer as I had intended to.

I feel like KC wins.  Like it wouldn't have been easy, probably would have come down to a drive or two in the 4'th quarter, but KC would have won.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

The "computer" is simply a compilation of the on-field results.

They best KC in KC, but you think they aren't in the same tier because of your eye test (or something).

There's zero chance anybody actually watched that game unbiasedly and came away thinking the Lions were the better team going forward. The Chiefs were missing two of their three best players and the Lions had about a half dozen crazy bounces go their way. 

31 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

There's zero chance anybody actually watched that game unbiasedly and came away thinking the Lions were the better team going forward. The Chiefs were missing two of their three best players and the Lions had about a half dozen crazy bounces go their way. 

It's cute you think DVOA is biased toward the Lions