FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

I've done a thorough research of the house. There were two pairs of players that I considered for this, but thanks in part to conversations with one pair I have gone and decided to choose the second. Quite bluntly I've chosen the second due to their lack of contact with myself.

@iPwn and @Gmen neither of you reached out to me. I could have been easily swayed away from either of you is the interesting thing too. Unfortunately, you chose not to contact me, and now you'll reap the consequences. Good luck in the POV

7 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

I've done a thorough research of the house. There were two pairs of players that I considered for this, but thanks in part to conversations with one pair I have gone and decided to choose the second. Quite bluntly I've chosen the second due to their lack of contact with myself.

@iPwn and @Gmen neither of you reached out to me. I could have been easily swayed away from either of you is the interesting thing too. Unfortunately, you chose not to contact me, and now you'll reap the consequences. Good luck in the POV

Just stop making stuff up, man up  and admit you drew names out of a hat to nominate someone, thanks punkin.  No one's buying this 

Houseguests, it's time to pick players for the veto. 3 from each group.

There will be a veto winner from each group.

3 random players will be selected

/44905199986998

RED:

Gopher, LTBF, Ragnarok, Whicker, sax, dome, Jfin,

YELLOW:

bcb, horizontoZenith, utley, ET, shady slim,  mission, ruskie,

Veto 7: Puzzles and NCAA Hockey!

NO WORKING WITH ANYONE (INCLUDING REDDIT) ON THIS COMP

Answer these puzzles and NCAA Hockey games. Whoever gets the most correct of the puzzles WINS VETO! the ncaa hockey questions are the tiebreakers

You will not be penalized for failing to complete this.

There will be a winner from each team.

The deadline to send in moves is Monday 8 AM CST.

Puzzle 1:

Obtain the result by adding, subtracting, multiplying, or dividing the numbers provided..you can use parenthesis to group the numbers

You may use some or all of the numbers. Each number can only be used once.

Numbers: 3   4   7   9   25   Result: 161

Puzzle 2:

Decipher this movie quotation where symbols stand for different letters. Each character below represents a different letter. Each line is a different word. Punctuation (periods, apostrophes, etc) is omitted

The vowels are colored red.

!@#

$%^!

&*

(&)*

+=?!

@%>#

%

(~|(=*#

:~*!

<&>#

_~/>*

+=?!

@%>#

%

(~|(=*#

Hint:

* = S

( = P

~ = U

Puzzle 3:

Each character represents a whole number between 1 and 9. Two shapes may have the same value.

Find the result of the last operation

# + @ = *

* - $ = 5

$ x $ = 9

@ - # = 0

# X @ = ???

Tiebreakers:

For players get all 3 puzzles correct (or the most puzzles correct), here are the tiebreaker questions (NCAA hockey related).

We will do these TB questions in order until there is a winner declared

Sunday, March 25

TB1:
Winner of Northeast regional final: Cornell/Boston vs. Michigan/Northeastern, 4 p.m. (ESPN2)

TB2:
Winner of Midwest regional final: Ohio State/Princeton vs. Denver/Penn State, 6:30 p.m. (ESPNU)

Tb3:

Total goals scores in these two games.

Red team veto players will be:

@Famous Jameis

@JBURGE25

@Adrenaline_Flux

@domepatrol91

@gopherwrestler

@Ragnarok

Yellow team veto players will be:

@LuckyNumber11

@iPwn

@Gmen4ev

@HorizontoZenith

@RuskieTitan

@mission27

(Disclaimer, if Julie screwed up the puzzles in some slight way, that will be declared part of the competition, and you must work past it. Julie did doublecheck things though

Archived