FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Gotta go back to my post earlier bc it sums it up best 

tenor.gif?itemid=9868465

To those that voted me out, I told you all I knew where everyone was voting, so why lie to me.  At least if you were up front with me you could save face.  

@Adrenaline_Flux first, remember what I told you bc I was not the one lying to you.  Second, ET and me will not need to keep your seat warm, we will be seeing you soon. Third, I know you said you got a better deal from lucky and mission but making a deal with them was the wrong play bc they aren't gonna take you to the final 3.  They are playing you like a fiddle. 

@LuckyNumber11 and @mission27 working with Flux will be your downfall.  You two are better than that.  You two have a lot to give this world and the company you keep is very telling.  That last part goes for you to flux. 

@EliteTexan80 

tenor.gif?itemid=5011327

ET, do you wanna have a drink and watch the world burn with me. It gonna be a blast. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9462139

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

ET, do you wanna have a drink and watch the world burn with me. It gonna be a blast. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9462139

Eh, sure. Why not. Need something to do while I create my post-eviction Diary power rankings (which IS a real thing). 

4 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

@Adrenaline_Flux first, remember what I told you bc I was not the one lying to you.  Second, ET and me will not need to keep your seat warm, we will be seeing you soon. Third, I know you said you got a better deal from lucky and mission but making a deal with them was the wrong play bc they aren't gonna take you to the final 3.  They are playing you like a fiddle. 

@LuckyNumber11 and @mission27 working with Flux will be your downfall.  You two are better than that.  You two have a lot to give this world and the company you keep is very telling.  That last part goes for you to flux. 

Frank-Underwood-Closing-Door-House-of-Ca

Archived