Jump to content
malibuspeedrace

Cleveland Indians Thread : we might have a nice thing!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Shame on you for assuming I have been on a real computer, while also having the 5 hours needed to pretty this pig up

Shame on you sir for your lack of follow through.

Your lack of remorse is disturbing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never thought I'd be so happy for a rain delay - gave the guys a breather after a rough Tuesday loss and a chance to rally behind Kluber's start tonight against the Evil Empire and Sonny Gray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, buno67 said:

Their saying Gerrit Cole could be a waiver trade potential target for the Indians. 

They are wrong. Great players almost never get through waivers. You're looking at guys who are owed more/as much money as they're worth, not potential ace pitchers who are still on their rookie deals.

Every team puts a ton of their players on revocable waivers because they're revocable, it means very little. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

They are wrong. Great players almost never get through waivers. You're looking at guys who are owed more/as much money as they're worth, not potential ace pitchers who are still on their rookie deals.

Every team puts a ton of their players on revocable waivers because they're revocable, it means very little. 

hey man, I am just posting about something I saw...

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight starts 11 back to back to back to (you get the idea) game road trip. We really need to go at a minimum of 6-5 here. Go tribe. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Think you have your dates mixed up @Mastercheddaar

they are home against the Rockies

Right you are. Thought they were away games. Still we got quite the road trip coming up. 

that is all

mastercheddaar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Losing some confidence in Allen's ability to close out games.  

He's tiptoeing his way to Bob Wickman/Joe Borowski territory.  Could use another quality arm in the pen before the end of August.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Bruce, what's our outfield now? We can't afford to lose Lonnies hitting. Can Bruce play 2nd base? He'd be a perfect replacement for Kip who's just out of it this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Losing some confidence in Allen's ability to close out games.  

He's tiptoeing his way to Bob Wickman/Joe Borowski territory.  Could use another quality arm in the pen before the end of August.

I dont think he is toeing that line. I just think his arm is getting tired. He saw a lot of work last year in the playoffs 

 

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

With Bruce, what's our outfield now? We can't afford to lose Lonnies hitting. Can Bruce play 2nd base? He'd be a perfect replacement for Kip who's just out of it this year.

Well they should move Jose to 2nd and keep Ursh at 3rd. The biggest issue I have was making Kip the lead off hitter so soon. Should of took the pressure off of him and had him bat in the last 3rd of the line up until he got things going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I dont think he is toeing that line. I just think his arm is getting tired. He saw a lot of work last year in the playoffs 

 

Well they should move Jose to 2nd and keep Ursh at 3rd. The biggest issue I have was making Kip the lead off hitter so soon. Should of took the pressure off of him and had him bat in the last 3rd of the line up until he got things going

I like Ursh's defense, but he is God awful hitting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×