Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

21 hours ago, buno67 said:

Their saying Gerrit Cole could be a waiver trade potential target for the Indians. 

They are wrong. Great players almost never get through waivers. You're looking at guys who are owed more/as much money as they're worth, not potential ace pitchers who are still on their rookie deals.

Every team puts a ton of their players on revocable waivers because they're revocable, it means very little. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

They are wrong. Great players almost never get through waivers. You're looking at guys who are owed more/as much money as they're worth, not potential ace pitchers who are still on their rookie deals.

Every team puts a ton of their players on revocable waivers because they're revocable, it means very little. 

hey man, I am just posting about something I saw...

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Losing some confidence in Allen's ability to close out games.  

He's tiptoeing his way to Bob Wickman/Joe Borowski territory.  Could use another quality arm in the pen before the end of August.

I dont think he is toeing that line. I just think his arm is getting tired. He saw a lot of work last year in the playoffs 

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

With Bruce, what's our outfield now? We can't afford to lose Lonnies hitting. Can Bruce play 2nd base? He'd be a perfect replacement for Kip who's just out of it this year.

Well they should move Jose to 2nd and keep Ursh at 3rd. The biggest issue I have was making Kip the lead off hitter so soon. Should of took the pressure off of him and had him bat in the last 3rd of the line up until he got things going

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I dont think he is toeing that line. I just think his arm is getting tired. He saw a lot of work last year in the playoffs 

Well they should move Jose to 2nd and keep Ursh at 3rd. The biggest issue I have was making Kip the lead off hitter so soon. Should of took the pressure off of him and had him bat in the last 3rd of the line up until he got things going

I like Ursh's defense, but he is God awful hitting.