What Should Eagles do with Nick Foles

JayWood2010

14 minutes ago, Phire said:

Trade Nick, get a ton of picks.
Nick gets paid.
Nick gets axed in a year or two.
Nick comes back to Philly.

Boom.

I know it's half hearted but could you honestly see that? I think Nick would just ride into the sunset instead. He already wants to be a pastor. I imagine it would be an easy decision to walk away. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

I know it's half hearted but could you honestly see that? I think Nick would just ride into the sunset instead. He already wants to be a pastor. I imagine it would be an easy decision to walk away. 

After what the Niners paid Jimmy G, you'd have to highly consider the possibility of cashing in one last time. 

8 minutes ago, Phire said:

After what the Niners paid Jimmy G, you'd have to highly consider the possibility of cashing in one last time. 

True. Doesn't seem like he's motivated by money though. And with his family being well off and all. 

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

True. Doesn't seem like he's motivated by money though. And with his family being well off and all. 

Yeah I agree with that. But I'm not motivated by cutting off my left arm but if someone offered me a billion dollars to cut off my left arm, I'd be typing to y'all with one hand. That Garoppolo contract is insane and sets the market for QBs. With that kind of money he could buy a 4,000 acre lot and turn it into the St. Nick Monastery of Tuddies and start his own religion.

7 minutes ago, Phire said:

Yeah I agree with that. But I'm not motivated by cutting off my left arm but if someone offered me a billion dollars to cut off my left arm, I'd be typing to y'all with one hand. That Garoppolo contract is insane and sets the market for QBs. With that kind of money he could buy a 4,000 acre lot and turn it into the St. Nick Monastery of Tuddies and start his own religion.

+1 (lol) Your like total is so high, we have to start subtracting just to get within range.  

4 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

+1 (lol) Your like total is so high, we have to start subtracting just to get within range.  

Low key, there are certain times with Phire that I would like a post, but I choose not to because he already has so many and that boy don't need more ego boosts.

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

Low key, there are certain times with Phire that I would like a post, but I choose not to because he already has so many and that boy don't need more ego boosts.

Thanks for my new sig and the ego boost B|

• 3 weeks later...

Reggie White was 1,000 times more religious than Foles.  God put orange rocks upon the white rocks in front of his property that said "Jesus is Lord."  Jesus then told Reggie to take the money in Green Bay.  He did.  (Then Jesus killed him, but that's another story.)

Foles worships the same lord.  He will take the FA contract after next year because there is a great Christian community wherever he goes and he can do some good.

The Eagles will get a 3/4 sandwich pick.

or

The Eagles trade him for more than that this off season.  SELL HIGH.  Trade Foles.

On 2/9/2018 at 7:56 AM, Jroc04 said:

Nick is also rich. He is going to inherit a restaurant empire. He never needed football. 

I keep listening to all these knuckleheads on 94WIP about what we should do with Foleswalker. After listening to enough knuckleheads (such as Angelo Cataldi) and a few smart people I’ve made my opinion on this matter. 

If there is enough interest in Foles that warrants a trade, let him decide who he’s going to, ya know? If we don’t get back what we would like we keep him until Wentz is healthy and potentially trade him before the trade deadline or we just keep him until his contract is up. 

Archived