2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Outside of his touchdowns, however, Graham suffered a decline in his production. His 520 receiving yards represented a significant drop-off from 2016, when he had 923 receiving yards. And dropped passes were also an issue as Graham tied for the second-most in the NFL with seven in 2017, according to ESPN Stats and Information.

Just now, Ketchup said:

Packers aren’t paying what it’ll take to sign Johnson. They just aren’t. Almost have to bring back House If we miss on all the bigger names and then go heavy CB in the draft. 

That approach will fail miserably. Might as well sign us up for one of the worst secondaries in the NFL.

Just now, packfanfb said:

That approach will fail miserably. Might as well sign us up for one of the worst secondaries in the NFL.

Oh I agree completely but what other options are there? Teams aren’t in the business of trading good CB’s. We’ll see I guess. 

Just now, cannondale said:

Of course they have a plan. Gute didn't get where he is by using a ouija board

Is he on plan A, B Or X?

Everyone has a plan until other teams start spending $$ that you don' have quite the meanss to match.

The Trumaine news isn't surprising and it's likely for the best anyway. His contract is gonna be outrageous and GB has many needs defensively. Massively overpaying on 1 CB doesn't fix things

That said, they really need to start making some additions there. CB's are being gobbled up.

1 minute ago, ArthurPensky said:

I think he's likely out of our price range too  but others are saying its not between Packers and Browns. They had to clear that Jordy room today for a reason, right?

Yes this is quite puzzling to me. Maybe they need the cap space to sign Wilkerson? So far this a been a strange offseason....

Archived