WR

Pryor
Wallace
Maclin
Jaron Brown
Butler
Jordan Matthews
Coates

For some reason I like Jordan Mathews; I think he could be good for this offense we need a guy with speed and size. Corner I dont know any of these guys other than House who seemed ok last year when he was on the field. Im suprised the packers didnt have a plan ( if they dont ) on how to bolster the secondary I cant believe they thought well we will attempt to sign a cb and if not oh well. there has to be more to the plan

40 minutes ago, SSG said:

Because he's a former Packer and our CB group is nothing short of a raging dumpster fire.  Heck, I'm surprised we aren't' talking about Nick Collins and Al Harris coming out of retirement. 

Didn't Tramon actually play pretty well last season?

2 minutes ago, ArthurPensky said:

Didn't Tramon actually play pretty well last season?

yep

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

The Baltimore area is ponying up to get Crabtree:

Jimmy's Seafood: Yeah that and free crab cakes for life. It’s a no brainer, match made in heaven!  #CrabcakesForCrabtree

Will Green Bay compete? :)

no thank you... Crab will get $10m or more, and he doesn't add what a lot of us think this offense needs... speed

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

Jimmy's Seafood: Yeah that and free crab cakes for life. It’s a no brainer, match made in heaven!  #CrabcakesForCrabtree

How about Kroll's or Mackinaw's?  ;)

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Are we rebuilding? Did we trade the best QB in the league and  I missed it? I'm sorry but this is a totally the type of attitude a team that isn't looking to win takes.

No one wants Tramon to be the #1 CB. However if King or a #1 pick goes down, I sure as hell rather he comes off the bench than Lenzy Pipkins.

Not to mention you're talking about a vet min deal, in a CB room who's senior member is Quentin Rollins.

It's a no brainer.

I'm all for adding a vet, it is absolutely what we need in the secondary room.A 35 y/o corner who is slowing down is not what this team needs. 

Everyone points to his one good season out of the last 3, last year in Arizona.. he was surrounded by Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu, and Antoine Bethea... we do not have a secondary that talented.

24 minutes ago, Leader said:

You're like the badger75 of our forum.

5 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

I'm all for adding a vet, it is absolutely what we need in the secondary room.A 35 y/o corner who is slowing down is not what this team needs. 

Everyone points to his one good season out of the last 3, last year in Arizona.. he was surrounded by Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu, and Antoine Bethea... we do not have a secondary that talented.

I think House will be back.

3 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Richardson a Vike - 3 year deal

Him next to Linval Joseph. Yikes

Vikes 2018 roster is one of the 3 best in the NFL right now. Fortunately, they have a lot of key guys hitting FA after this season and will likely lose a few of them. It's all in for them this year and they're certainly in position for it.

Archived