2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

14 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

And if that's what it's down to, gotta like GB's chances there. More available targets in GB than in NE right now

Yeah......but one team just lost a close SB, their QB threw for 500yards and they just lost one of their slot receivers...........

I'd love to know whats going on with his ankle/knee issues.......

36 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

And if that's what it's down to, gotta like GB's chances there. More available targets in GB than in NE right now

Like Matthew with see more targets? Why?   There are 3 guys ahead of him right now Adams, Cobb and Graham. In New England it’s only 2 (if you think they trade Gronk) Edelman and Cooks.

New England is likely looking because they are getting rid of gronk and need options. That’s their way.

31 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Like Matthew with see more targets? Why?   There are 3 guys ahead of him right now Adams, Cobb and Graham. In New England it’s only 2 (if you think they trade Gronk) Edelman and Cooks.

New England is likely looking because they are getting rid of gronk and need options. That’s their way.

White and Hogan too. I would say he fits GBs offense better too.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

White and Hogan too. I would say he fits GBs offense better too.

Fit wise I agree. I remember when he was coming out... screamed GB wide receiver (I also wanted GB to draft him too).

But I think if healthy he would step in and be number 3 WR ahead of Hogan and probably be 3a or 3b with White being the other. Depends on their scheme sans Gronk really. They are flexible so to say he is behind them I wouldn’t be so sure.

8 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Aaron Rodgers is so much cooler than Tom Brady.

:)

And I've heard the GBPs are incorpating this into their pitch to potential FAs:

"You want a shot at the SB? This is the place to be. Besides, Aaron Rodgers is so much cooler than Tom Brady"

1 hour ago, Leader said:

:)

And I've heard the GBPs are incorpating this into their pitch to potential FAs:

"You want a shot at the SB? This is the place to be. Besides, Aaron Rodgers is so much cooler than Tom Brady"

They most certainly should lol!

3 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Aaron Rodgers is so much cooler than Tom Brady.

When Brady smiles it never seems to reach his eyes, so it just looks like a grimace. He is so driven he never seems to enjoy, well, anything. Brady also indulges in temper tantrums on the sideline (remember him flinging his helmet to the floor).

If i was a Pats fan (and I certainly am not !) I still don't think I could do more than tolerate Brady, because he is on my team. As you say, compared to him Rodgers is Arctic cool, while Brady is more like Sun Devil stadium in a late July heatwave. He (Brady) is a great player, but I cannot bring myself to liking the person the public sees.

As for Aaron, he seems to enjoy life...........and why not.

24 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

When Brady smiles it never seems to reach his eyes, so it just looks like a grimace. He is so driven he never seems to enjoy, well, anything. Brady also indulges in temper tantrums on the sideline (remember him flinging his helmet to the floor).

If i was a Pats fan (and I certainly am not !) I still don't think I could do more than tolerate Brady, because he is on my team. As you say, compared to him Rodgers is Arctic cool, while Brady is more like Sun Devil stadium in a late July heatwave. He (Brady) is a great player, but I cannot bring myself to liking the person the public sees.

As for Aaron, he seems to enjoy life...........and why not.

As a person, Brady’s one of my least likable guys in the NFL.  Yes, he’s a baller, but he’s an arrogant pr!ck. As much as I’d love to win Super Bowls, I’d probably hate playing with the guy.  Hopefully Matthews shares this feeling as well.

8 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

As a person, Brady’s one of my least likable guys in the NFL.  Yes, he’s a baller, but he’s an arrogant pr!ck. As much as I’d love to win Super Bowls, I’d probably hate playing with the guy.  Hopefully Matthews shares this feeling as well.

Sounds similar to what some fans feel about Rodgers.

I dislike Rodgers more than any Packer fan here, but Tom Brady open mouth kisses his own son.  I would rather be stuck on a desert island with Aaron Rodgers for the entire offseason than even meet Tom Brady.  Tom Brady is just not a normal human. 

Archived