2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I dislike Rodgers more than any Packer fan here, but Tom Brady open mouth kisses his own son.  I would rather be stuck on a desert island with Aaron Rodgers for the entire offseason than even meet Tom Brady.  Tom Brady is just not a normal human. 

Got a link?o.O

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I dislike Rodgers more than any Packer fan here, but Tom Brady open mouth kisses his own son.  I would rather be stuck on a desert island with Aaron Rodgers for the entire offseason than even meet Tom Brady.  Tom Brady is just not a normal human. 

Gross! I'd brush my teeth for hours and chug Listerine in the shower if my dad ever did that. Probably have to shell out some cash for lengthy shrink visits too. Wtf Brady?!

10 minutes ago, Green19 said:

looks like he just wanted to not come back to a team where he knew the QB will never throw him the ball...

That's your takeaway from that deal? Sounds like no one thinks he can be a legitimate receiver to me...

15 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

That's your takeaway from that deal? Sounds like no one thinks he can be a legitimate receiver to me...

Exactly... so he just took any deal to get out of GB. If he was looking to be a WR Green Bay is his best shot because ideally he knows the scheme. He just knows he won’t get the chance.

Im guessing GB would of done that same deal for a special teams ace. So it speaks more to Janis just wanting a reset 

Archived