2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

8 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

They've never had a true WR1 since Moss.  They get by with guys like Matthews.  They also have 3-4 other guys who are similar value guys like Britt/Dorsett/Mitchell and one of them will work out.

benefit of what doubt, that it wasn't worth risking 170k gtd?  I'll take that lotto ticket

This team started out making moves and then proceeded to sit on their hands and 9M in cap room.  Making very little sense.  Who cares if we're speculating.  It's boring to simply say they know more.  Of course they know more, but it doesn't mean they made the right hypothetical call.

At this point if you can bring back House, Evans, and Goode for 5 million total, you do it happily, right?

12 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Heard on a podcast that Tramon, Davon, and Fuller were the only guys available that met the Packers criteria at CB

This makes no sense? Tramon is short, House is tall, Fuller is in between, athletically they're kind of all over, age wise they're all over. I wouldn't trust this podcast and I have no idea what they're talking about.

16 minutes ago, DocHambone said:

What criteria? Ron Wolfs measurements that Casey Hayward did not meet?

Per Justis Mosqueda. He's s Packers metrics expert

Take it for what it's worth - the guy predicted Kenny Clark, Lowery and others

36 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Opinions vary. He also pointed out King last year. I'll listen to your podcast too if you want to link it

I’m glad you are entertained by Justis. He works hard. He’s driven. He used to post in these forums dozens of times a day. I don’t really have anything but nice things to say about him. It’s just funny to me to hear his work repeated back is all.

That and it’s absolutely hilarious to hear him called a “Packers metrics expert”. Not because he doesn’t know his stuff, but it implies someone is an expert at knowing Packers specific metrics. There isn’t enough data available to the public for anyone in the public to be an expert. We certainly see trends with certain positions, certain sizes, etc.

But ultimately, no one knows.

1 hour ago, cannondale said:

Per Justis Mosqueda. He's s Packers metrics expert

Take it for what it's worth - the guy predicted Kenny Clark, Lowery and others

Jesus F'ing Christ

Justo's an incredibly driven guy. He's a nice guy. He's passionate. But he's just another guy posting on message boards.

You'd also have to bend over backwards to not call him a plagarizer, and point out that his most prevalent work was produced by another member of this board that he took credit for.

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Jesus F'ing Christ

Hey I don't know the guy, didn't know he used to post here. I just happened upon a podcast and gave it a listen and his name came up in some other forums via random posters not named him. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't see why it's such a big deal. 

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Hey I don't know the guy, didn't know he used to post here. I just happened upon a podcast and gave it a listen and his name came up in some other forums. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't see why it's such a big deal. 

More than a few members of this board feel like Justo unapologetically stole the work that pushed his name into the obscure spotlight that is NFL draft coverage "fame".

For people that develop original content, that left a bad taste in some people's mouth. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

More than a few members of this board feel like Justo unapologetically stole the work that pushed his name into the obscure spotlight that is NFL draft coverage "fame".

For people that develop original content, that left a bad taste in some people's mouth. 

Thanks for the info. LIS my path was a completely random following of links.

Archived