BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If you don’t think Brandon Linder is a high quality player, you must do fantastic medications. 

No I agree on Linder being an above average C, but like Gilbert is kinda trash.

Also how did you know I take "Fantastic medications and how to snort them?" 

Well gentlemen, it's been a fun season. It's been a magical run. I still remember the days when I was routinely ranked among the bottom of preseason rankings. I believe I've put this team in decent position to win in future years and I'm extremely proud of all that this team has accomplished this year. Unfortunately, tonight my season comes to an end. It's a painful revelation, but it's the simple truth that I won't be able to compete with the playoff teams in this current state without my best player. I'll see you all in a couple months for free agency.

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Well gentlemen, it's been a fun season. It's been a magical run. I still remember the days when I was routinely ranked among the bottom of preseason rankings. I believe I've put this team in decent position to win in future years and I'm extremely proud of all that this team has accomplished this year. Unfortunately, tonight my season comes to an end. It's a painful revelation, but it's the simple truth that I won't be able to compete with the playoff teams in this current state without my best player. I'll see you all in a couple months for free agency.

What happened to Von?  Chicken related accident?

10 hours ago, Whicker said:

Von plays defense and this is BDL. 

I'm talking about Thielen who is down and out just like me and my team 

Thielen is imho the 6th most important player on your team.

1. Cam

2. Von

3. PP

4. Bakhtiari 

5. Gordon

6. Thielen

Hudson might be up there but I don't know who is your backup center