BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

A+ for a 25 year old rookie. Dingo must be on one. 

25 year old rookie or not he's the best TE in this class

4 minutes ago, Taylor091 said:

Haha wut;

Don't like Kirk all that much but he was no.30 on my BB 

I like his upside talent, don't like his personality and his college. 

29 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I had Bryan as a top 12 player so this is a bloody steal, was tempted to snag him at 2.9

2873xw.jpg

Note: wanted a different Meme but was too lazy to find the pot head kid one so you're getting my B+ Meme game.

Edited by Hockey5djh
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Dingo Draft Grades Round 3:

3.13 - Ivory Coast Black Rhino - Maurice Hurst, Defensive Tackle, Michigan - Heart issues are always scary and Hurst should probably be fine but stll there's some risk to this pick even though he's a top 25 talent. C+ grade.

Worst Pick: 3.13 - Ivory Coast Black Rhino - Maurice Hurst, Defensive Tackle, Michigan - While I gave Orlando the worst grade, in the spirit of mocking everyone fairly I'll give the Rhinos the worst pick here, I love the value but hate the downside to the this pick.

So the fact that he medically checked out and competed in his pro day is somehow irrelevant, as well as the fact that other players in the past (notably Star Lotulelei) have not had issues.

I mean sure, I acknowledge there is risk involved, but the talent is there and was just too much to pass up (which would have been Sony BTW, he was the third player I was eyeballing before trading down).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'd hold out. I'm willing to bet he offers him for an OTC pick in the 7th too....

Alex Mack is not available for a pick anymore. I was looking for a 2nd early 3rd.

But if y'all don't see the value of having a great center, your loss.