BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

13 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

cameron-diaz-al-pacino-any-given-sunday-

Thank you Christy...

I'm really sorry I was not able to deliver the fans a Bizzbowl championship, Rome took care of that for me. Its been way too long to not win the big one. In football, as in life, things change and fresh blood is needed...so I guess its time for me to get the hell out of the way. I think Footy is going to do a great job. Most of all I want to thank the people of Orlando for their support for these last 6 or so months...geez it flew by like....like any other sunday, but it's meant EVERYTHING to me and i've had a great ride. Too good a ride for any one man. I'm gonna miss you all. Thank you!

Reporter: I'm gonna miss that arrogant SOB. Footy's a wimp compared to Hockey.

....I almost forgot. In thinking about change, I guess I felt it was time for me to change too. Ya know like an old vampire, I need a new supply of blood. It was Russell WIlson who taught me to give it another shot. So starting last month I'm taking over as the owner of that new team moving to Hawaii. Why? Because nobody else would. And they're giving me full management control! How can I pass that up? I guess the bigger I get, the more ridiculous! 

...but in hoping not to make a big fool of myself, I traded for Russell Wilson as my starting quarterback and franchise player for Hawaii!! So Ms.Footy, I look forward to seeing you next year across those sidelines and calling it what it always was and still is...a game. Lets keep it that way. So long everybody!!

any-given-sunday-1999-warner-bros-film-w

Waiting on that Kiltman magic.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

cameron-diaz-al-pacino-any-given-sunday-

Thank you Christy...

I'm really sorry I was not able to deliver the fans a Bizzbowl championship, Rome took care of that for me. Its been way too long to not win the big one. In football, as in life, things change and fresh blood is needed...so I guess its time for me to get the hell out of the way. I think Footy is going to do a great job. Most of all I want to thank the people of Orlando for their support for these last 6 or so months...geez it flew by like....like any other sunday, but it's meant EVERYTHING to me and i've had a great ride. Too good a ride for any one man. I'm gonna miss you all. Thank you!

Reporter: I'm gonna miss that arrogant SOB. Footy's a wimp compared to Hockey.

....I almost forgot. In thinking about change, I guess I felt it was time for me to change too. Ya know like an old vampire, I need a new supply of blood. It was Russell WIlson who taught me to give it another shot. So starting last month I'm taking over as the owner of that new team moving to Hawaii. Why? Because nobody else would. And they're giving me full management control! How can I pass that up? I guess the bigger I get, the more ridiculous! 

...but in hoping not to make a big fool of myself, I traded for Russell Wilson as my starting quarterback and franchise player for Hawaii!! So Ms.Footy, I look forward to seeing you next year across those sidelines and calling it what it always was and still is...a game. Lets keep it that way. So long everybody!!

any-given-sunday-1999-warner-bros-film-w

i feel like you just stole the press conference from the movie Any Given Sunday.  Had success, was fun.   I'm out and taking your qb with me

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Going to get my tenders done today/tomorrow, but before the deadline Sunday as I understand it.

Really frustrating that I can't access google docs at work but I can still browse the site, though I understand the security reasons behind that.

I have that as well, it is a pain. Are you allowed to access Dropbox or even personal emails? Its kind of fiddly but save an offline copy weekly and keep it in Dropbox or a Draft email, then you can access from work :)

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Going to get my tenders done today/tomorrow, but before the deadline Sunday as I understand it.

Really frustrating that I can't access google docs at work but I can still browse the site, though I understand the security reasons behind that.

To be clear it's only RFA due by this Sunday. You have until FA starts to tender ERFA's. (End of May)

Right there with you about no Google at work. I have an issue too where the FF site doesn't display properly too because of a missing update that I don't have permission to update.

3 minutes ago, Taylor091 said:

I have that as well, it is a pain. Are you allowed to access Dropbox or even personal emails? Its kind of fiddly but save an offline copy weekly and keep it in Dropbox or a Draft email, then you can access from work :)

Nope, can't access any email besides Outlook which is linked to my corporate profile. I can try to access it on my phone but it's such a pain on a small screen with the spreadsheet. 

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Nope, can't access any email besides Outlook which is linked to my corporate profile. I can try to access it on my phone but it's such a pain on a small screen with the spreadsheet. 

only thing i can think of is to download it on a zip drive if you're allowed those at work

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

To be clear it's only RFA due by this Sunday. You have until FA starts to tender ERFA's. (End of May)

Right there with you about no Google at work. I have an issue too where the FF site doesn't display properly too because of a missing update that I don't have permission to update.

Yeah I believe I still need to designate who my RFAs are.

And that must be annoying. So far FF hasn't had any issues at work. I used to be able to browse more websites at my previous office location but I switched work campuses last year and at this location they have more things blocked (reddit for example). Think the IT department is more stingy here.

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

only thing i can think of is to download it on a zip drive if you're allowed those at work

Work for a financial corporation, they are pretty stingy when it comes to what we can actually download and email, etc.

I tried to forward my W-2 info from work to my home email so I could file my taxes and it blocked it because it contained a S.S. number. Nevermind that it was my own lol.