BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Looks pretty cool. Is the gray area "dead bids"? Also the spending chart is nice but it doesn't account for the ability to cut people to add money so for now its probably just a "keeping track" tool.

Yes the gray rows are bids that the player has been awarded after the time expires.  

The salary cap and roster count are linked to the BDL Roster sheet, so if players are removed from the team rosters in that workbook, it will update in the shark tank workbook.

This is just a sample, but if its something you guys would like to see, after this perhaps we could get together and work out all the details for something like this to work more effectively.

57 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I don't see them?

5:35, therefore yours is invalid.

Also @TedLavie bids on Davis and Reiff aren't enough so they're invalid

Can people also make more an effort to make one post when upbidding so I only have to check one time stamp? Thanks

Roster spreadsheet is up to date now.

• Like 2

Just now, PR said:

I also would like to add that at least I had the courage to PM you privately one on one. You want to bring it out in front of everyone and be a drama queen, feel free.

Drama queen? Courage? LMAO I have no issue. You are the one creating the issue. Who is the drama queen? Crying about another gm bidding? Please

5 minutes ago, PR said:

You've made plenty of bids yet can't bid on rookies until after I post? That is called laziness.

All my bids were after a gm already bid. Why rush in? I'll wait till people spend their money then target who I want if they aren't bid on. If a player I wanted is bid on then I will go into a bidding war. Why bring attention to a name this soon if I don't have to?