BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

1 hour ago, MCoster said:

When final rosters are announced, I'm going to plug the NFL team into the spreadsheet for the players.  Any guesses which NFL team has the most/least amount of players rostered on BDL rosters? 

Most packers. Least Jets 

1 hour ago, SwoleXmad said:

Patriots for most. 

Bills for least.

28 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Most packers. Least Jets 

I doubt its the patriots. I like the packers idea, especially with Rags bidding on all those Packers depth WR's.  

I think Bills would be my least right now. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MCoster said:

BREAKING: 

@ny92mike has been traded from the Seoul Dragons to the Orlando Ospreys as co-owner.  Please CC both him and myself on all inquiries going forward.

I will relinquish my co-ownership of Orlando once the trade deadline has passed.

I confirm. I got fleeced by PSU, just like old times.

GL mike.

Also, dibs on the next potential co-owner.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:
11 minutes ago, MCoster said:

BREAKING: 

@ny92mike has been traded from the Seoul Dragons to the Orlando Ospreys as co-owner.  Please CC both him and myself on all inquiries going forward.

I will relinquish my co-ownership of Orlando once the trade deadline has passed.

I confirm. I got fleeced by PSU, just like old times.

GL mike.

Also, dibs on the next potential co-owner.

Appreciate it guys, look forward to getting my feet wet.

@TedLavie thanks for showing me the ropes.

@MCoster Look forward to working with you.

Thanks again.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MCoster said:

When final rosters are announced, I'm going to plug the NFL team into the spreadsheet for the players.  Any guesses which NFL team has the most/least amount of players rostered on BDL rosters? 

Vikings Most

Dolphins least

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Colts least is a very solid bet.

Also this has been more entertaining shark tank than I can remember in recent years.

Honestly with around 9 teams with decent cap space, I didn't expect so many battles. 

4 minutes ago, MCoster said:

Yeah I like the Colts as the least. Most is such a wildcard. 

This is a fun tank.

At any time you can stop bidding for a guy you won’t use this year. Friendly advice.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MCoster said:

Packers for the most amount

Bucs for the least amount

Chargers for the midpoint. 

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

At any time you can stop bidding for a guy you won’t use this year. Friendly advice.

I got a limited roster space, limited time managing this team, and a lot of cap space (+6k for Avril come October for the awful FA rule), I'm here to put my mark on this team. Youre lucky I didn't bid up Jason Peters last night, which looking at the Reiff bids, I should have. 

Edited by MCoster