BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

All my bids were after a gm already bid. Why rush in? I'll wait till people spend their money then target who I want if they aren't bid on. If a player I wanted is bid on then I will go into a bidding war. Why bring attention to a name this soon if I don't have to? 

Crying about bids? I told you to do your own research instead of just following me around like a dog trying to jump my leg. Yes you are a drama queen, you brought it here in a desperate appeal for attention. Poor Counselor, he got a message to do his research. Let's pity him. 

Yeah let's mature beyond high school aye?

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yes he can message me all he wants. Now I'll just bid what he can't pay.

Your pockets are pretty damn bare after blowing your load on Okung

Edited by PR

5 minutes ago, PR said:

Crying about bids? I told you to do your own research instead of just following me around like a dog trying to jump my leg. Yes you are a drama queen, you brought it here in a desperate appeal for attention. Poor Counselor, he got a message to do his research. Let's pity him. 

Yeah let's mature beyond high school aye?

I posted it because it is funny. You are the one attacking me. Pretty mature I would say.

13 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@WFLukic you know you can't deadcount cut players you just signed right? Cause right now you would have 3 players over the roster limit 

What do you mean? I can get a roster spot for Julius Thomas, I'm just bound by the contract no?