BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

Thanks guys. Spreadsheet up to date for tank, and real life transactions. Added some stuff to the League Cap tab for more info. And then created the NFL Team Database (with total players on team, and another pivot with just players on the 53 man roster; excludes 14 pending ST bids).

P.S., good to see there was a bid on a fullback so there wasn't just Juszczyk as the only active FB on a roster. Fullbacks are people too since you guys apparently killed the special team positions. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MCoster said:

Thanks guys. Spreadsheet up to date for tank, and real life transactions. Added some stuff to the League Cap tab for more info. And then created the NFL Team Database (with total players on team, and another pivot with just players on the 53 man roster; excludes 14 pending ST bids).

P.S., good to see there was a bid on a fullback so there wasn't just Juszczyk as the only active FB on a roster. Fullbacks are people too since you guys apparently killed the special team positions. 

Yeah I never really got why that wasn't a thing. Feels like we should've at least have had Kickers. 

I'm guessing Kickers/Special teams were cut because of the roster spots, cap space and if a Kicker gets injured mid-season you were kinda boned? 

I'll bring up a way at the next owners meeting to try and remedy that. 

Oh and shark tank is over, pleased with my haul of scrubs. 

Edited by DingoLadd

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm guessing Kickers/Special teams were cut because of the roster spots, cap space and if a Kicker gets injured mid-season you were kinda boned? 

I'll bring up a way at the next owners meeting to try and remedy that. 

Oh and shark tank is over, pleased with my haul of scrubs. 

They were eliminated because their inclusion in everyone's gameplan was a copy/paste of "we'll kick the ball and return the ball" and there were basically zero votes that were swayed based upon someone's kicker or punter 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

They were eliminated because their inclusion in everyone's gameplan was a copy/paste of "we'll kick the ball and return the ball" and there were basically zero votes that were swayed based upon someone's kicker or punter 

This.