BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I prefer gin. 

On another note, we discussed for the joke of it a live draft. While an in person live draft is way too ambitious (though I'm always down for a trip to Vegas), if possible in terms of schedule, do you want to try a live online draft this fall? We could book a Saturday night at times where Lukic, me and the rest of you can be all there, and try to check if there is an online platform that allow us to do it.

I'd be super down for it. 

It might work, with 16 owners it might not be as hard to workout a date and time.  10 min time slots or something in that range to keep it moving because you'd need to most likely get it done in a single sitting.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Completely understand...If the season works for you guys then I see no reason to change it.  All I was trying to convey last night was that for a noob, I felt the season is long in the tooth, constructive criticism or feedback whatever you wanna call it, is all I was saying.  

Look I love what you guys have created here.  Heck I'm in the playoffs as the top seed so that's cool, I've had a blast and will continue to put the work in this season. 

For what it's worth Mike I don't disagree with the drain of the season length. That said I'm not out here fixing the worlds problems, I'm just livin in the mud. 

• Like 2

Whicker is thinking from a thinker mindset and not attaching feeling. He is going with pure unfiltered logic. Mike is trying to attach feeling to it and taking it as attacks. You have opposite side of the spectrum personalities. Mike take the feeling aspect out of it and just read the words. Whicker, try to understand where Mike was reading your words out of context and just clarify the information.

I'm a feeler that dates a thinker. I understand both mindsets. Take a deep breath and reread.

Edited by PR
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, PR said:

Whicker is thinking from a thinker mindset and not attaching feeling. He is going with pure unfiltered logic. Mike is trying to attach feeling to it and taking it as attacks. You have opposite side of the spectrum personalities. Mike take the feeling aspect out of it and just read the words. Whicker, try to understand where Mike was reading your words out of context and just clarify the information.

I'm a feeler that dates a thinker. I understand both mindsets. Take a deep breath and reread.

I'm done.