Madden 19

MacReady

15 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I think it was the Madden w Brees on the cover. I remember it releasing in the middle of the life cycle of one of the Madden games. 

That was 2011, but the mode was actually added in the 2010 game. I remember it being added and that was actually the last Madden I have bought (I may buy this year if PC ever goes on sale).

3 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

That was 2011, but the mode was actually added in the 2010 game. I remember it being added and that was actually the last Madden I have bought (I may buy this year if PC ever goes on sale).

The PC version of this game is so weird in that the PS4 and XBOX One have gone on sale so many times, yet the PC version has yet to drop below $60 (59.99, but you get it). They haven't released it on PC in 11 years, and now that they finally have again, they decide to charge more than the console versions.

You ever wanna see something insane create a DT in this game, make him a 99 in everything, start a franchise, and sim all the games.

Seriously it's insane, 10 years in he had averaged about 30 sacks and about 20 forced fumbles a season, one season he had 38 sacks.

He also won not only DPOY 10 years straight but won 10 consecutive MVPs.

Archived