Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

UA did. You should too

These powers are going to end up being the most important factor in this game. Anyone who DOESN'T think we need to get this right is a fool.

There are 3 important roles out there right now.

2 of which specifically are going to be wanted by mafia. We absolutely need to be targeting the mafia-coveted roles and making sure they can't get them.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people

Because it comes across as you trying to dictate the roles that are present in the game.  

People know which roles are particularly good and which ones aren't.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Gopherwrestler – Ruskie (13)
Ragnarok -
RuskieTitan - Tk3 (12), Ruskie (12)
theuntouchable -
mission27 -
Famous Jameis – Ruskie (14)
LetTheBallFly – Ruskie (14)
kingseanjohn -
Tk3 – Ruskie (12)
Ua -
domepatrol91 -
Darth Pees – Ruskie (12)
MD4L -
Raves -
MookieMonster -
bcb1213 -
bucsfan333 - Ruskie (12)
EliteTexan80 – Ruskie (15)

Vote Count

8 Ruskie – Tk3, Bucs, Ruskie, Darth, Gopher, Famous, LTBF, ET (L-2)

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

paged

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Oh god I hope ET doesn’t get that role. He was already annoying the last two games with his stupid your face thing, and kept it going with the “ignore me” thing last game.

I'm debating on my next theme. Was thinking of ending every post with "THAT'S THE WAAAAAAAY THE NEWS GOES..."

But, um...not feeling it.

32 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Shouldn't we want to keep the mafia from getting the self-janitor role? 

That was my original thought also.

But really though, the fact that it is a SELF janitor, rather than janitor ANYONE makes it pretty useless.

A civ has zero reason to self-janitor, so we will auto-assume that if someone comes up janitored that they are mafia (and tbh mafia would be stupid to waste their time on it also)

18 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Because it comes across as you trying to dictate the roles that are present in the game.  

People know which roles are particularly good and which ones aren't.

Dictate is pretty dramatic.

You know as well as I do that some people don't know the true value of roles, or that they might not think critically about the important of keeping mafia-roles out of mafia hands.

I see no problems with putting it out there that it might be wise to throw as many names as possible at those roles so that the odds are more in our favor.

Also should keep an eye on those middle bandwagon votes who went with the flow once the boulder started to roll. I know why TK3 voted. I know why another handful of other individuals followed. But some folks blindly followed and don't know the reason behind why it started.

Just know TK3, I know what I did.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Also should keep an eye on those middle bandwagon votes who went with the flow once the boulder started to roll. I know why TK3 voted. I know why another handful of other individuals followed. But some folks blindly followed and don't know the reason behind why it started.

Just know TK3, I know what I did.

I don't understand your claim here.

Are you saying you intentionally fake-slipped to martyr yourself N1 just to put it out there who would jump on the BW?

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Dictate is pretty dramatic.

You know as well as I do that some people don't know the true value of roles, or that they might not think critically about the important of keeping mafia-roles out of mafia hands.

I see no problems with putting it out there that it might be wise to throw as many names as possible at those roles so that the odds are more in our favor.

You should half vote for one role, half other, and one person the third.  That seems like dictating.  

People do get the difference in good roles and bad ones.  Especially after how we got roles last game.  

Archived