Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

gopherwrestler – Ruskie (13), Mookie (22)
Ragnarok – Mookie (18)
RuskieTitan - Tk3 (12), Ruskie (12), Bucs (30), Mookie (32)
theuntouchable – KSJ (26), Gopher (34)
mission27 – Darth (20)
Famous Jameis – Ruskie (14), Tk3 (17), MD4L (27), Mookie (32)
LetTheBallFly – Ruskie (14), Rags (24)
kingseanjohn – Rags (17), Ruskie (26)
Tk3 – Ruskie (12), Mookie (35)
Ua – KSJ (18)
domepatrol91 – Darth (20), Ruskie (26), KSJ (26), Raves (28), Ruskie (30), Mookie (35)
Darth Pees – Ruskie (12)
MD4L – Mookie (27)
Raves – Rags (17), Raves (27), Mookie (29)
MookieMonster – Ruskie (20), Rags (21), Ruskie (25), Raves (29)
bcb1213 – ET (22), Darth (34)
bucsfan333 - Ruskie (12), Darth (20), Ruskie (27), KSJ (32), Mookie (34)
EliteTexan80 – Ruskie (15), Mookie (20)

Vote Count

10 Mookie – Rags, ET, Gopher, MD4L, Raves, Ruskie, Famous, Bucs, Tk3, Dome (LYNCH)

2 Ruskie – Darth, KSJ

2 Darth – Mission, Bcb

1 Rags – LTBF

1 Raves – Mookie

1 Gopher – Touch

1 KSJ – Ua

MookieMonster will be the lynch. You all have 15 minutes to finalize all build requests.

@MookieMonster has been lynched! He was Civilization aligned [No Wonder]

If you requested a build, I should have sent you a success/failure notification. If you selected "No Build" then I did not send you anything. Please PM me if I failed to send you a build notification and you requested a Wonder. If you successfully constructed a Wonder, its ability is active for this night.

It is now night. Night will last until I receive every relevant PM. You MAY still talk during the night.

The Classical Era has begun

latest?cb=20131130201404

The following Wonders are available to build during the Classical Era. Please send me a build request or no build PM before the day ends 

Petra – Each night, choose one player. You will learn which player(s), if any, that player visited on that night.

The Colossus – Immediately upon construction, choose one player to form a permanent neighborhood with.

The Oracle – Each even night, choose one player. You will learn which Wonders that player has attempted to build.

Terracotta Army – Once during the game, at night, you may attempt to kill a player.

The Parthenon – Each even night, choose one player. All of that player's actions that night will fail.

The Colosseum (Available due to extra funding for the Arts) – Each night, choose one player. You may choose to have that player start with +1 or -1 votes for the next day. This will be reflected in daily vote counts. This ability will not function in LYLO.

Current Resolution: Heritage Sites

Cultural – After each lynch, non-town players will be told what Wonders from that era were successfully constructed. At the beginning of the next day phase, this information will be released publicly.

Natural – Each era, Wonders from the previous era may be built. Attempting to build an already built Wonder will result in failure.

None – No event.

It is now the Resolution phase. Only votes for one of the above three options will count. With 16 alive, it takes 9 to pass a Resolution via majority. The deadline for this Resolution is tomorrow, Friday, at 12PM EST

Archived