Offseason Rumor Thread

49erurtaza

Kind of surprised Jacksonville didn’t tag Robinson. After they cleared cap for 2018, I thought he was their #1 priority even.

I guess they figure with Hurns, Cole, and Westbrook on the roster they could afford to be complacent? 

If I were A-Rob I’d get to San Fran and call it a day. 

15 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Kind of surprised Jacksonville didn’t tag Robinson. After they cleared cap for 2018, I thought he was their #1 priority even.

I guess they figure with Hurns, Cole, and Westbrook on the roster they could afford to be complacent? 

If I were A-Rob I’d get to San Fran and call it a day. 

I'd gauge interest of Raiders. Olson is there and if they plan on being as aggressive deep as he was in 2015, that could be a way to get his numbers.

But Jimmy g would be enticing as well.

43 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

I'd gauge interest of Raiders. Olson is there and if they plan on being as aggressive deep as he was in 2015, that could be a way to get his numbers.

But Jimmy g would be enticing as well.

Unsure about the Raiders. With Crabtree and Cooper, they’re digging into your targets if you’re A-Rob. Not sure they’d want to put down the money that he could get elsewhere, either. If Crabtree wasn’t there, it’d be a great fit as Carr is better at the long ball than Jimmy. 

Redskins are an alright option but Alex Smith, sans 2017, hasn’t really been a guy that’ll take many shots down field. Also will be sharing with Crowder, Doctson, and Reed. No run game to speak of. I’d stay in Jacksonville instead of going to Washington. 

Baltimore can’t be dismissed, but I’m not really a fan of Flacco at this point in his career. The offense overall isn’t really something to get excited about.

Ditto with the Bears but at least they’ll have a run game to keep the defense honest. It’s possible Trubisky comes out firing now that he’ll have a full offseason as the #1 and without John Fox. 

San Fran to me makes the most sense. They could offer close to the most money and have a young, long term QB. The other WRs won’t steal away #1 targets but they’re good enough to draw some coverage. They are playing in a rough division, though. 

Cleveland...I guess if he’s a masochist.

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

Unsure about the Raiders. With Crabtree and Cooper, they’re digging into your targets if you’re A-Rob. Not sure they’d want to put down the money that he could get elsewhere, either. If Crabtree wasn’t there, it’d be a great fit as Carr is better at the long ball than Jimmy. 

Crabtree has been rumored to be avilable via trade and a highly likely cut candidate if no team agrees to deal for him. Robinson to Oakland, Washington or back in Jacksonville are my most likely destinations for Robinson.

Archived