Draft Discussion 3.0

NudeTayne

30 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

No. I'll never accept that. If Rosen makes it to 4 and Buffalo wants to move up, I'll listen then for 12,22 and other 1-3 round considerations this or next year

I deff want a 2019 first round pick based on the season they might have with the rookie QB even if it is Rosen

Id do 4 and 35 for 12,22 and their first next year 

3 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I deff want a 2019 first round pick based on the season they might have with the rookie QB even if it is Rosen

Id do 4 and 35 for 12,22 and their first next year 

Why on earth would you throw in 35? Terrible value on any chart.

If anything, I'd ask for 12, 22, their #1 next year, and when they nervously laugh, I'd say "have fun with Nathaniel Peterman next year. Ooh, sorry, I'm getting a call from ___________ and have to take this...I'll call you back in 10 minutes."

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why on earth would you throw in 35? Terrible value on any chart.

If anything, I'd ask for 12, 22, their #1 next year, and when they nervously laugh, I'd say "have fun with Nathaniel Peterman next year. Ooh, sorry, I'm getting a call from ___________ and have to take this...I'll call you back in 10 minutes."

Yep. Any trade down to me needs to start with high picks next year. We already have enough this year. It’s time to stalk up for the future. 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yep. Any trade down to me needs to start with high picks next year. We already have enough this year. It’s time to stalk up for the future. 

This.

We don’t need more picks this year 5 of the top 64 is a pretty damned good bit of draft capital, let’s work on doing the same for 2019 and 2020.

Having lost Danny Shelton, we could use some D-Line Depth... what do you guys think of Mo Hurst in the 2nd round.

He was a first round prospect until this possible heart condition at the combine.

I would love it if he dropped and fell into our laps at 33...

33 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

Having lost Danny Shelton, we could use some D-Line Depth... what do you guys think of Mo Hurst in the 2nd round.

He was a first round prospect until this possible heart condition at the combine.

I would love it if he dropped and fell into our laps at 33...

Was never a Hurst fan. Am even less of one now. RJ McIntosh from Miami is better than he is. This is who I'd be looking at in the 2nd round. He's going to be a super steal if he lasts that long. He has an insanely high ceiling and showed flashes of dominance against great teams this past season.

4 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Quenton Nelson and some shifting of the O-line.

As one iconic lineman leaves the building, a new one enters, and so is the cycle of life.

I'd be in for this only if they think Bitonio can shift to OT. Zeitler is a pure guard, no shot at C or T. And I'm not picking a guy to move him out of position.

35 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You might be right.

Yeah, but it looks like "EMERGENCY EMERGENCY!" is the only time he has played it at least since high school. He was a guard all through his time in Wisconsin as far as I can tell.

Archived