Draft Discussion 3.0

NudeTayne

2 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

That's what it would take to get me to move all the way down to 12. They want to move up to grab a prime QB and have us miss on the top tier players to let them do it, they need to pay through the nose.

21 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

That would be AMAZING.

Though i'm not even that greedy.

I would be thrilled with 12, 22 and 2019 1st

Me too.  Gimme that and I’m good to go.

Id go on ahead and flip 22 for a first next year too then if able. 

Throw in some day 3 picks to move into the bottom of round one from 33 and 35.

10 first round picks in 3 years.  Sashi you may be gone, but not forgotten.  I got you homie.

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Me too.  Gimme that and I’m good to go.

Id go on ahead and flip 22 for a first next year too then if able. 

Throw in some day 3 picks to move into the bottom of round one from 33 and 35.

10 first round picks in 3 years.  Sashi you may be gone, but not forgotten.  I got you homie.

That would be epic. I’d sign up for this 100/100.

12 can be spent on an impact player for sure. So could the two trade ups from 33 and 35, especially if you consider value positions; something like Guice at RB and Hughes at CB.

Then a Buffalo 2019 1st and a 1st from another team who are hopefully not that good.

43 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

That would be AMAZING.

Though i'm not even that greedy.

I would be thrilled with 12, 22 and 2019 1st

I mean, that pick would have to be the favorite to be #1 overall right? That ugly Bills OL with a QB room of AJ Mccarron and Josh Allen? That's a top 10 pick at WORST, probably top 3. Say hello to Ed Oliver.

1 hour ago, dawgdish said:

That's what it would take to get me to move all the way down to 12. They want to move up to grab a prime QB and have us miss on the top tier players to let them do it, they need to pay through the nose.

Even with less than that, we can trade right back up from 12.  

But yeah, can't turn down 12/22, future 1sts, AND more???  I cant even fathom them offering that unless somehow their #1 QB fell to pick 4. 

Because of the probability of Buffalo not being good this year, I can't see them giving a package like that.  If we are going to get their 2019 1st in a deal, I don't see them adding much on top of pick 12 and the future 1st.  A 2nd perhaps.  

I think 12/22 and future 1st is wishful thinking.  12/22 and both 2nds this year is more likely IMO cause they know their pick has a chance to be very high.

Archived