Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

If we can bring in a starting caliber CB and a WR like Pryor, I’d be content just filling things out with bench type guys beyond that. A CB and Pryor would mediate most thoughts of having to reach positionally, because of positional competence. Then, if you get a guy like Ward, that’s great that it works out that way. But, as is, your hand is almost forced, when you are looking at rinse/wash/repeat of Taylor, McCourtey/BBC. I don’t care to blow every available cent in FA, but Johnson/Pryor would be great, and we could pretty much stop there.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol Boston Children’s >>>>

It’s the best peds facility in the country.

Yes they are. I think they are top3 in every major area of Peds. Rainbows babies is still one of the best. Just not the best. It be easier to move to a city with one of the best than a city that doesn’t have a top tier hospital 

I really want that trade down with the Bills. 

12.22.53.65 and future 2 and 4 

sign Trumaine Johnson,Carlos Hyde, and Terrelle Pryor 

1. Sam Darnold QB 

12. Marcus Davenport DE 

trade up to 18 using 22 and 4 and 6 

18. Josh Jackson CB 

33. Darius Guice RB

35. Taven Bryan UT 

53. Brian Oniel T

64. Anthony Miller WR 

65. Jerome Baker WLB 

35 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

They’re letting their anger out on the Browns.

Now we just need to flip 4 for 6 and their 2019 1st to really drive it home.

Make sure you let them all know that that is on the table. Go into that free agency forum and start spreading the word that number 4 is available for number 6 and their 2019 first. I'm sure they'll thank you for it.

15 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Minnesota is setting a bad precedent with the Kirk Cousin's contract and if I were the other 31 owners I would be pissed.

Bad for owners, great for players.

Who would have thought a year/two ago that Cousins would be the posterboy of contract change in the NFL?

Wow.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Who would have thought a year/two ago that Cousins would be the posterboy of contract change in the NFL?

Wow.

Eh, maybe the language is different, but in most cases teams don’t move on from QB’s that quickly if they can play, which Cousins can.

The first two years AT LEAST are essentially guaranteed anyway, one more isn’t crazy imo.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Wow.

86 million.  Fully Guaranteed.  Gets a chance to prove himself with #1 defense and amazing weapons.  Then will be back on the market when hes 32.

Dang....

Archived