Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

Minor Niner News Thread

2 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

But what about on slant routes in domes, on the road in 4:00 pm games on second down? 

Posted (edited)

Hearing more and more about Dez to us on Twitter.

Not sure why but it's catching steam.

Edited by 49erurtaza

11 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Hearing more and more about Dez to us on Twitter.

Not sure why but it's catching steam.

So because it's talked about on social media, it's a thing?! Well, we shall see.

I doubt they sign a head case who is on the decline...too many younger guys with potential at WR.

On 2018-05-30 at 9:53 PM, Forge said:

But what about on slant routes in domes, on the road in 4:00 pm games on second down? 

2nd down? Passer rating: 0. 3rd down? 158.3.

1 hour ago, Gridirongreat#9 said:

Do we take a look at Adonis Alexander in the supplemental draft? A second round pick on a first round talent. Sherman could be a great mentor to a raw talent. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000935414/article/adonis-alexander-to-apply-for-2018-nfl-supplemental-draft

I wouldn't use a second, but I'm not a huge fan of using high picks in the supplemental. Late round pick I would

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

I wouldn't use a second, but I'm not a huge fan of using high picks in the supplemental. Late round pick I would

I get that, but from all accounts he has a first round grade as a junior and went back for his senior year. He was just declared academically ineligible so he wouldn't be able to play his senior year. 

12 minutes ago, Gridirongreat#9 said:

I get that, but from all accounts he has a first round grade as a junior and went back for his senior year. He was just declared academically ineligible so he wouldn't be able to play his senior year. 

Yeah but he has a host of other problems too. Vatech has had a nice run at corner with the Fuller boys though

11 hours ago, Gridirongreat#9 said:

Do we take a look at Adonis Alexander in the supplemental draft? A second round pick on a first round talent. Sherman could be a great mentor to a raw talent. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000935414/article/adonis-alexander-to-apply-for-2018-nfl-supplemental-draft

I was thinking a third would be acceptable for me. We did just draft two guys fairly high this year to play in our defensive backfield, but it sounds like Reed is getting some run at FS and Moore could take a little time before he’s ready to fully contribute. Alexander fits what we want in our corners almost perfectly. I wouldn’t be opposed to giving him a shot, especially if we could land him for a third.

< slinks away in disappoint as he sees he can not break the big news of the week > 

200w.webp

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

So long Mr Reid, thanks for all the fish

4 hours ago, Forge said:

So long Mr Reid, thanks for all the fish

Can't say I'm happy with that.

Looks like we were duped! Wilcox signing with jets instead