Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

4 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Could explain why he was pushed around so easy during the season, he had a weak base to play on.

Yeah, I mean he wasn't exactly all that good the season prior to signing with us, but the injury likely was a big factor for why he was so bad. He's going to be the starter next season regardless with his deal, but if he doesn't perform well, then he needs to get replaced. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, I mean he wasn't exactly all that good the season prior to signing with us, but the injury likely was a big factor for why he was so bad. He's going to be the starter next season regardless with his deal, but if he doesn't perform well, then he needs to get replaced. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/weston-richburg-14452/

At least a 3 year stint with us..Hopefully he turns it around. I would imagine this surgery will help. 

29 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Where's that dancing emoticon/emoji when I want it?! 

9_9

So let me get this straight... you are adamant that you don't want the best WR in the NFL on our roster at 11m per year... but are hoping we spend 15+million on a washed up, injury prone pass rusher?

• Like 1

Just now, N4L said:

So let me get this straight... you are adamant that you don't want the best WR in the NFL on our roster at 11m per year... but are hoping we spend 15+million on a washed up, injury prone pass rusher?

Hmmm...don't know that I would ever call him "the best"...certainly top 3 or so.

You really aren't considering our current actual talent level at these positions, are you?! We have some talent at WR. We have NOTHING at EDGE.