Aaron Rodgers and new contract

Golfman

12 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Literally nobody said this, and if they did, literally nobody was being serious.  Also, for all the whining and complaining you do, you sure don't talk football.  At all.  Maybe once actually offer input instead of whining about football conversation that goes on.  If you're capable that is. 

Pretty sure there was a whole thread on his trade value actually in which many people entertained the thought.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

I'll have a legitimate conversation with you the moment you can act like an adult instead of an emotional pre-teen girl.

What's more adult, asking someone to talk about football on a football site or telling someone they're acting like an emotional pre-teen girl?

The simple fact is, every single team chases a franchise quarterback. You don't trade away one, especially an all-time great, because you're not happy with how the ******* defense is in March. Good god.

What is trading a fading franchise QB for a 21-year-old franchise QB if not proactively chasing a franchise QB? 

Why don't you make another Aaron Rodgers depreciation thread while you're at it.

How about I fish through your post history and bring up all the stupid things you've said? 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

What's more adult, asking someone to talk about football on a football site or telling someone they're acting like an emotional pre-teen girl?

What is trading a fading franchise QB for a 21-year-old franchise QB if not proactively chasing a franchise QB? 

How about I fish through your post history and bring up all the stupid things you've said? 

Fading? What the hell dude, you're clearly just trying to fit an agenda now. 

Also there is absolutely no guarantee the guy you draft is a franchise QB, how is Mariota, Winston, RGIII, Luck and many more I could list on if I cared, working out? You trading Rodgers for Jameis Winston?

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Feel free. I've got over 77,000 posts on here. I guarantee you I've said stupid ****. I'm not gonna hide behind it. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Fading? What the hell dude, you're clearly just trying to fit an agenda now. 

Also there is absolutely no guarantee the guy you draft is a franchise QB, how is Mariota, Winston, RGIII, Luck and many more I could list on if I cared, working out? You trading Rodgers for Jameis Winston?

Yeah, which is why in the scenario I've been arguing, I've kept saying a guarantee of a top 12 QB. 

I've outlined my stance many times, and in none of them do I suggest we trade him for an unknown.  It's just conversation. 

As far as Rodgers fading, he is.  Literally.  Every year he's less of a franchise QB and more of a soon-to-be-replaced QB. 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Feel free. I've got over 77,000 posts on here. I guarantee you I've said stupid ****. I'm not gonna hide behind it. 

How many of those 77,000 posts are actual conversation instead of ****ing on other opinions and conversations because you don't like them? 

How many of those 77,000 posts are actual conversation instead of ****ing on other opinions and conversations because you don't like them? 

Plenty. Honestly, now that you mention it, I wish MORE of them were ****ting on others posting. Makes it even more fun here.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Rodgers before the injury...

66.3%, 1385 yards, 13 TD, 3 INT, 103.2 RTG

Fading.

Rodgers after the injury...

Two broken collarbones instead of one.

One year older.

Fading.  Literally.  Unless you need an explanation on what aging does to a person... You don't, right?  You're smart enough to know what happens to a person when he gets older, right? 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Plenty. Honestly, now that you mention it, I wish MORE of them were ****ting on others posting. Makes it even more fun here.

As long as it makes you happy.  I'd personally aim higher, but that's just me. 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yeah, which is why in the scenario I've been arguing, I've kept saying a guarantee of a top 12 QB. 

I've outlined my stance many times, and in none of them do I suggest we trade him for an unknown.  It's just conversation. 

As far as Rodgers fading, he is.  Literally.  Every year he's less of a franchise QB and more of a soon-to-be-replaced QB. 

This is captain obvious like "every second you're closer to death" type argument.

Rodgers isn't fading.

Rodgers after the injury...

Two broken collarbones instead of one.

One year older.

Fading.  Literally.  Unless you need an explanation on what aging does to a person... You don't, right?  You're smart enough to know what happens to a person when he gets older, right? 

Keep grasping lol. 

Tom Brady is 40. He was better at 40 than he was at 25. Fading. Cuz age and all that.

Archived