Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

Just finished Dororo over the weekend. Was a very well done anime. My only complaints are that I kind of wish the final fight was a little more epic and the big bads down the stretch weren't all that impressive, but it was still a satisfying conclusion and a very well put together story. The way they ended, it seems like they could do a second season, but from what I understand the source material isn't there to make it work. Would highly recommend it to anyone who has Amazon Prime (or just wants to watch a refreshing shonen with some epic sword action).

Next anime I'm going to try and watch when I get some time is Demon Slayer. Have heard a ton of good things so far.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Netflix?

BluRay only so far. It's the second in a set of 3 movies so you'd have to seek out the first one too. On top of that, you have to have watched Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (solid series its self and on Netflix) so there is a bit of bar to clear before you can watch it but it is sooo worth it. 

1 hour ago, Geek said:

BluRay only so far. It's the second in a set of 3 movies so you'd have to seek out the first one too. On top of that, you have to have watched Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (solid series its self and on Netflix) so there is a bit of bar to clear before you can watch it but it is sooo worth it. 

seen blade works, loved it

15 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

seen blade works, loved it

Heaven's Feel is significantly better. I read the VN years ago so I had stupid high expectations for this route. Somehow Ufotable managed to surpass them in every way. It's been a long time since I've watched something that actually exceeded the hype I built up for it.

• 4 weeks later...