The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

9 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Couldn’t believe the amount of tests/certificates etc we needed to enter the US and when we arrived nobody bothered looking at them 😂😂

Not surprising. My wife and I were in NYC for the weekend the week before Christmas. There were all kinds of notices that we needed masks everywhere and that we would need to provide proof of vaccination.  No one checked our vaccine cards and there were a lot of unmasked people inside buildings.

1 minute ago, xrade said:

Not surprising. My wife and I were in NYC for the weekend the week before Christmas. There were all kinds of notices that we needed masks everywhere and that we would need to provide proof of vaccination.  No one checked our vaccine cards and there were a lot of unmasked people inside buildings.

Same mate I couldn’t believe it. Was very relaxed in the Uk leaving too. I had my covid passport checked but my wife didn’t. Nearly missed the flight though as one of my childrens ESTA’s was in his old passport as he got a new one just after the ESTA was approved so they wouldn’t let us board…..

Thankfully I resubmitted it and just waited and sure enough an hour later it came back authorised with about 15 mins to spare 😂😂

1 minute ago, KimuraGod said:

Same mate I couldn’t believe it. Was very relaxed in the Uk leaving too. I had my covid passport checked but my wife didn’t. Nearly missed the flight though as one of my childrens ESTA’s was in his old passport as he got a new one just after the ESTA was approved so they wouldn’t let us board…..

Thankfully I resubmitted it and just waited and sure enough an hour later it came back authorised with about 15 mins to spare 😂😂

Travel nowadays is always an adventure anymore. It used to be, “do you have a gun on you?  No, go ahead and board. Yes, prepare for a not-so-gentle body cavity search”. 

Any of you guys have experience with Klana or something like that.   I have pondered to upgrade my crappy mattress for a while and it is possible that I will make an online purchase for first time.   I want HD or Amazon "credit card" type.  Monthly not biweekly.

Feedback will be appreciated.  thanks.

9 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Any of you guys have experience with Klana or something like that.   I have pondered to upgrade my crappy mattress for a while and it is possible that I will make an online purchase for first time.   I want HD or Amazon "credit card" type.  Monthly not biweekly.

Feedback will be appreciated.  thanks.

I ordered a peloton through them a couple of years ago when they first came out. I really liked them to be honest as I wanted to try it for a few months before committing to it so I was able to make about 4 or 5 payments and once I decided it was a keeper I just paid the balance off with no extra charges. 

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 6:14 PM, KimuraGod said:

I ordered a peloton through them a couple of years ago when they first came out. I really liked them to be honest as I wanted to try it for a few months before committing to it so I was able to make about 4 or 5 payments and once I decided it was a keeper I just paid the balance off with no extra charges. 

It looks like I have to make larger purchase to be qualified for monthly plan instead of biweekly plan.   Forget it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah... Olympic is here.   No Alina Zagitova😔

Red Gerard better scores over 90 mark this time.  Can't believe he won the gold medal from last winter Olympic at pathetic 84 or something mark.

David Wise can't afford to have bad start this time as he is basically a senior citizen in that discipline (ski half pipe).

Eileen Gu.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f9ef3b4859f8f7b9fa

And of course, Shaun White the king needs to step up because his Asian competitors are no joke.

On 1/9/2022 at 2:42 PM, KimuraGod said:

In Florida for three weeks now so looking forward to watching games at a reasonable hour for a change! 

Couldn’t believe the amount of tests/certificates etc we needed to enter the US and when we arrived nobody bothered looking at them 😂😂

You should have called Biden he would have gotten you in the back door like he has done for millions of illegal immigrants.