The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

While this gym stuff is exciting, I am having a mini heart attack sending out 5 figure checks almost every month for start up costs. 🤢

Do what the government does.  Leave off a "0" and call it an accounting error taking months to rectify.  Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Anyone know any good wing spots up in Buffalo?

Years ago, Leonardi's on Baily was my favorite but it closed down. That just leaves Anchor Bar and La Nova. I haven't been back since my grandmother passed 6 years ago. Might be some better options now. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 4:29 PM, KimuraGod said:

Anyone going to be watching the World Cup? England play USA on 25th Nov!! 😬

I'm watching. I'm working on set of a Amazon/Sony series, so I will miss a lot of the week day matches. I'm just rooting for Brasil and Senegal. USA has a nice young team, but I can't see them making it out of that group. 

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm watching. I'm working on set of a Amazon/Sony series, so I will miss a lot of the week day matches. I'm just rooting for Brasil and Senegal. USA has a nice young team, but I can't see them making it out of that group. 

Sounds good mate!!! So glad to hear your doing well. 

Going to be a strange World Cup for me. One being it’s in the winter and the other that I only have one team to root for (England) as Italy are not in it. 

I do have Spain in the sweep so hoping they do well and win me a nice bunse before Christmas 🤞🏻🤞🏻 

• Like 1