The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

On 6/23/2022 at 5:25 PM, Dr.O said:

I’m not okay over the Kyrie and KD situation 

Yeah. That's tough. I'm wondering if the problem was Nash or the owner. 

As a heat fan, I'm not going to be happy until we can get a real center to pair with Bam. If not, we'll just continue to lose in the paint like we have the last 3 years.

20 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Yeah. That's tough. I'm wondering if the problem was Nash or the owner. 

As a heat fan, I'm not going to be happy until we can get a real center to pair with Bam. If not, we'll just continue to lose in the paint like we have the last 3 years.

It seems to be a mix of a lot of things I never liked the Nash hire so I’m sure him struggling as a coach has to do with it but he was hired because of KD. The front office did everything they could to accommodate KD and Kyrie(to an extent) but ultimately it was for nothing.

As a nets fan I put the Bulk of the blame only why it didn’t work on Kyrie and Nash but Joe Tsai apparently is the one behind the exodus as he seems to be done with the Circus act that KD and Kyrie have made. Just hope we get good return and enough picks that we can turn it around somewhat quick

I used to be an NBA fan (Nets). I love basketball. I’ve played and coached. However, I have not paid attention since 2010 when Bosh and James went to Miami. I realized then that the salary cap was a joke in the NBA and players can collude to make super teams.

I am glad the NFL has a hard cap. As we’ve seen, it can be skirted a bit, but only for so long. 

On 7/3/2022 at 2:40 PM, Dr.O said:

It seems to be a mix of a lot of things I never liked the Nash hire so I’m sure him struggling as a coach has to do with it but he was hired because of KD. The front office did everything they could to accommodate KD and Kyrie(to an extent) but ultimately it was for nothing.

As a nets fan I put the Bulk of the blame only why it didn’t work on Kyrie and Nash but Joe Tsai apparently is the one behind the exodus as he seems to be done with the Circus act that KD and Kyrie have made. Just hope we get good return and enough picks that we can turn it around somewhat quick

That's fair. I think y'all will get a lot total for both players. If I was a Nets fan, I'd look for expiring contracts for 2023. I heard the rumors about the Westbrook & KI trade. It's not a bad idea. If Westbrook work well with Nash, you still land a all-star. If it doesn't work, he has a $47M expiring contract. Works perfectly for long term building. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, KimuraGod said:

Other than ticketmaster does anyone know any legit sites I can get two good tickets for the home opener against Baltimore? 

Stub Hub is the best. People who have tickets re-sell them on here. If you can wait until last minute you be VERY surprised at what you can find. I have been to concerts and sporting events using stubhub. I went last weekend to Lee Brice in Mass got front row seats 2 of them for total of 200 bucks. Lee Brice was giving me and my girlfriend high fives and knuckles all night long. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I don't think I've mentioned it on here, but I've worked some Marvel Studios' productions the last couple of years. 

Loki, Falcon & Winter Soldier, Ms.Marvel, Hawkeye, Guardians Of The Galaxy 3, She-Hulk, and Echo. I didn't work on any creative positions, but I was on the crew. lol

• Like 2

18 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I don't think I've mentioned it on here, but I've worked some Marvel Studios' productions the last couple of years. 

Loki, Falcon & Winter Soldier, Ms.Marvel, Hawkeye, Guardians Of The Galaxy 3, She-Hulk, and Echo. I didn't work on any creative positions, but I was on the crew. lol

Very cool. Being the big Disney guy I am... that's awesome. 

• Like 1