Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Guys....Gute may be the GM but GB has that weird structure where McCarthy and Ball are also part of the discussions and then they run things by Murphy. This deal has McCarthy written all over it

He's the one who wanted Hundley during the draft 3 yrs ago. He clearly wasn't a fan of Randall since he called him out publicly on at least 2 separate occasions. Kizer shares similarities to Hundley(as a draft prospect)

Thus, I believe the right course of action here is to FIRE MIKE MCMUFFIN

Gute should have fired Mike for even suggesting to do this.

www.FireGute.com

www.FireGute.com

www.FireGute.com

www.FireGute.com

www.FireGute.com

www.FireGute.com

www.FireGute.com

www.FireGute.com

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I have faith  they can "fix" this. But the value on the return we just got is a joke. Kizer will do nothing to help this team. Get someone back who can help if you want to trade him. Not a developmental backup. 

Backup QB was a need IMO. I personally dont want Hundley to be that guy. Did Kizer prove in his rookie season he's the second coming of AR? Far from it - but apparently there are some - who do more than dabble as social media GMs - who see promise in the guy - and - DR wasnt anything close to being a shutdown corner. We can improve at both positions IMO.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

How many starting caliber players are you expecting to pull in FA/the Draft?

This isn't the time frame to take steps backwards

I can tell you if we sign Trumaine Johnson and draft Denzel Ward I'd take that secondary over last year's x1000000.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

New DC means lots of turnover, happens all the time

Why do you guys get so bent out of shape when the loaf ain't even half baked yet ?

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

How many starting caliber players are you expecting to pull in FA/the Draft?

Yes it's early. Yes free agency hasn't started yet. No the draft hasn't happened yet. Yes there is time to get better. None of that changes the piss poor value we just got for Randall. Sugar coat it however you want, we still got crap value for a starting CB that is still on his rookie deal. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I can tell you if we sign Trumaine Johnson and draft Denzel Ward I'd take that secondary over last year's x1000000.

I'll give you one better.

Trumaine, Ward, and Randall! Could you imagine!

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Our DB rotation currently looks like:

HHCD/Marwin Evans

Kentrell Brice/Josh Jones

Kevin King/Quinten Rollins

Josh Hawkins/Herb Waters

Lenzy Pipkins/Donatello Brown

That's completely horrendous, borderline unplayable. You're an injury to Kevin King to not having a single playable CB. 

They'd be dumb as a rock to field anywhere close to this this season.

1 minute ago, Shanedorf said:

Why do you guys get so bent out of shape when the loaf ain't even half baked yet ?

Because we got ******* hosed.

It's like if I had 100 dollars, and then I wiped my *** with it, then ripped it and flushed it. Then I went to work and got paid 100 dollars. Oh well see! We'll still have 100 bucks guys, eventually! Or we could have just kept ******* Randall or got something worth a ****. 

I can't believe anyone thinks this is okay.

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

If someone dumps a bunch of raisins into the bread while it's making, I know it's a ****ty decision. 

Archived