Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

Does anyone really think Randall would have been here in 2019? All signs point to that not being the case. So you gotta ask yourself was this trade worth one year of play (at best. Injuries...) from an up and down player. I didnt hate DR, and i dont love Kizer, but this trade strikes me as a good deal based on our likely future with DR.

Everyone complaining baout this trade makes it sound like DR was a pro bowler.

33 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

The guy has a family and such. He has also been in this franchise for 20+ years. I get the joke, but the Pic is kind of disrespectful for no reason. I'm just saying. I would hate to be his family and stumble on that after one trade...

I'd hope they aren't so soft to take it seriously. I'm just annoyed that's what we got for a starting corner. The world will go on. I'll live.

It might be obvious but I'm not a very PC guy lol

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I'd hope they aren't so soft to take it seriously. I'm just annoyed that's what we got for a starting corner. The world will go on. I'll live.

It might be obvious but I'm not a very PC guy lol

You could have went with a caption of .. I suck at GM'ing, or something a little softer.

3 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Yeah. My whole thing is I'm in this camp. I think Kizer can be something. 

I hope you are right.  IMO Kizer in his best case scenario nets the Packers a draft pick so that we can then select the real heir apparent for Aaron in a few seasons time.  I think in that interim, Randall would have helped the Packers win more games than Kizer will.

Archived