The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Jeff Hafley possibly getting a HC job at BC could be an unwanted distraction. Need all hands on deck this next month. 

If your him, do you really want that job? If he comes back has another season or two at tOSU like he had this year, he could do a lot better than BC

OSU beat 3 AP Top 10 teams in 3 consecutive weeks. And dropped a spot. 

This is unprecedented. Can’t help but think the committee caved to the SEC bias mob. 

Ultimately it’s whatever. Go beat Clemson. After a few years ago and now everyone crowning Clemson, OSU could benefit from that chip on their shoulder. 

Just now, NateDawg said:

OSU beat 3 AP Top 10 teams in 3 consecutive weeks. And dropped a spot. 

This is unprecedented. Can’t help but think the committee caved to the SEC bias mob. 

Ultimately it’s whatever. Go beat Clemson. After a few years ago and now everyone crowning Clemson, OSU could benefit from that chip on their shoulder. 

This is why I was never excited as some when it came to the playoff committee. It’s just the media gaining more influence.

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I love having multiple weeks to prepare for Clemson.

I have a lot of confidence in this staff. I guarantee Urban will stop by to do some “consulting” this month as well.

Not sure I’d want Urban consulting after his game plan last time.