The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

They both can really play, in a different kind of way. Olave’s speed/route combo just creates so much space getting open. His 32” vertical kind of shows he isn’t really the guy going up over guys contested in traffic though. 

Wilson had great speed, can climb the ladder, and had a good wing span. He’s more dangerous with the ball. I’m partial to his game but think they’re both going to play a long time. 

There was smoke that he was done, didn't know whether to believe.  Eleven Warriors had a pretty clear picture of the starting line after the first spring practice.

LT: Paris Johnson
LG: Donovan Jackson
C : Luke Wypler
RG: Matthew Jones
RT: Dawand Jones

11 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Been reading a lot about Kamm today. I'm rooting for him as hard, if not harder, than anyone on this team this year. I really hope he can stay healthy

Me too, but it's going to be a battle for snaps with JSN, Egbuka, Harrison, and Fleming likely in front of him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Me too, but it's going to be a battle for snaps with JSN, Egbuka, Harrison, and Fleming likely in front of him.

I agree. Honestly, as long as he can play a snap or series on senior night, I'd consider that a success. This kid has been through so much and it has to weigh on him knowing the potential he had but he doesn't show it. He just carries himself so well and seems like a great kid. Really easy to root for. 

On 3/10/2022 at 4:08 PM, THE DUKE said:

There was smoke that he was done, didn't know whether to believe.  Eleven Warriors had a pretty clear picture of the starting line after the first spring practice.

LT: Paris Johnson
LG: Donovan Jackson
C : Luke Wypler
RG: Matthew Jones
RT: Dawand Jones

Filthy

On 3/10/2022 at 8:10 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Been reading a lot about Kamm today. I'm rooting for him as hard, if not harder, than anyone on this team this year. I really hope he can stay healthy

He most definitely looks the part 👀

15 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Holtmann has gotta go.

I can see Gene maybe giving him 1 more year.

He isn't going anywhere.  He has a top 5 recruiting class coming in, and Branham is only going to help that going forward after Holtman recruited a 4 star outside of the top 30 in recruiting rankings into a first round draft pick after one year.  You don't get rid of Holtman unless you have a big name lined up.  They lost to a top 10 ranked Villanova team, it's not like they were knocked out by St Peters.

• Like 1