The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

14 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Well....... our coaches have to be good enough to notice the weaknesses we've shown the last couple games and spend a month working on them, right? Minimize the chance of looking at bad again?..... Right?

We’re gonna beat Georgia 

Will this OSU vs Michigan be the first time they’ve played for a national championship directly?!!

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

We’re gonna beat Georgia 

Will this OSU vs Michigan be the first time they’ve played for a national championship directly?!!

If the stars align that we have to play Michigan for a NC, I'm going to bed edibles and anything else that might reduce stress. But for real, this team can beat anyone but we need to work on our glaring holes. It's unpopular opinion here but I really do think we have the coaches and personnel here too accomplish that. There's still a lot of football left to play to see how things play out so I'll reserve further comments until next week

36 minutes ago, brownie man said:

At least 10-15 snaps. Just be a threat. You got a freaking month to get ready. Like cmon man give us some snaps 

Just have to make sure the game plan is to throw the ball more. We kinda have the best WR core in the country and a pretty good performing OL. Yes, the running game is hurting but with Stroud and Co, no reason we shouldn't be able to score on anyone 

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I hate you guys and hope Georgia stops the mud outta yas.

(or am I supposed to chant B-I-G! B-I-G!?!?)

Wisconsin fans who think OSU is a rival amuse me. Please don’t ruin Fickell before we poach him after firing Day in a few years. Maybe rethink your wishes for your own self interests. A win or two could delay that substantially. @ramssuperbowl99 you too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Wisconsin fans who think OSU is a rival amuse me. Please don’t ruin Fickell before we poach him after firing Day in a few years. Maybe rethink your wishes for your own self interests. A win or two could delay that substantially. @ramssuperbowl99 you too.

I mean I like you guys and we get along, but I feel like I've been pretty clear the whole time that I pathologically hate your school.

EDIT: @beekay414 how you feeling this AM?

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean I like you guys and we get along, but I feel like I've been pretty clear the whole time that I pathologically hate your school.

EDIT: @beekay414 how you feeling this AM?

Too bad. I’ve always liked Wisconsin. Hate all you want, I’ve been clear for 8 years now about Fickell as The Heir. 

Merry Christmas 

c9c664b0-4e03-4ddf-b64b-2f54b9df6778_tex

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I hate you guys and hope Georgia stops the mud outta yas.

(or am I supposed to chant B-I-G! B-I-G!?!?)

Don't think anyone will get mad at who you root for lol. I think that whole "we need to make the conference look good" stuff is nonsense also. While I personally have no beef with Wiscy, if anyone is going to tell me I have to root for Michigan to "make the conference look good", I'm not going to accept it

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

Fickell wasn't good as OSU's HC. The Big Ten is a different beast than the American (which Cincinnati will be ironically leaving).

Speaking of Cincinnati, I want us to play the Bearcats every season in all sports both schools sponsor now that they are joining a P5 conference. I wouldn't be surprised if a law requiring this is passed in Ohio in the next few years.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I don't consider OSU a rival. Notice in my stuff last night I used the word "foes" and not rivals lol.