Heimdallr

The 2018 Kirk Cousins Megathread

15 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

I agree completely. The game was lost in the first quarter after really three dumb plays, the two fumbles and the Joseph penalty.

Turnovers and penalties will kill a team, and that's what happened to us. 

We've responded pretty well since that loss though so far. The defense still needs to step it up, but we got past the gauntlet. Based on our opponents going forward, minus Brady, Brees and Rodgers, our defense should look better. 

Kirk now has at least 1 lost fumble in the past 4 games of the 6 played so far this season. 5 total lost fumbles.

Some of those bounces are like it's freaking destiny for him to fumble. I'd bet at least 3 had a perfect bounce for the defense to recover.

6 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Kirk now has at least 1 lost fumble in the past 4 games of the 6 played so far this season. 5 total lost fumbles.

Some of those bounces are like it's freaking destiny for him to fumble. I'd bet at least 3 had a perfect bounce for the defense to recover.

That's just part of Cousins history, we have to take the good with the bad. We'd all like to see the OL protect better, but being careless with the football and not sensing where the pass rush is coming from, that's on the QB. Of his fumbles, how many were actually blind side hits where he actually has much less control. 

12 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Of his fumbles, how many were actually blind side hits where he actually has much less control. 

2 or 3