e16bball

Redskins to Sign WR Paul Richardson

I do think that Djax and Garçon are good to great WRs who aren’t system WRs but their age is an issue. Neither were staying on a hometown discount and I don’t think either are worth their current contract. 

I like the potential of the WR core we have now over paying what we’d have to pay Djax & Garçon to keep them.

Posted (edited)

I have admired Richardson’s skill but will tell you that it was a mistake for him to sign and then have us trade for a limp noodle old qb who loves to throw to TE and RB on 7 yard throws and see them run. Richardson at best is our new decoy. Im sure he’s already regretting not signing with a better QB. 

Edited by Doc Draper

6 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

I have admired Richardson’s skill but will tell you that it was a mistake for him to sign and then have us trade for a limp noodle old qb who loves to throw to TE and RB on 7 yard throws and see them run. Richardson at best is our new decoy. Im sure he’s already regretting not signing with a better QB. 

This is why you stay away from the scotch late on a Saturday night, kids. Remember this fine example of what not to do!

:P 

Alex Smith’s arm strength is fine. He doesn’t have elite arm strength, but he is very accurate which to me is more important. He’s not a noodle arm. He can make all the throws he needs to make and does so accurately which allows his receivers to get as much yards after the catch as they can.