Jets sign QBs Josh McCown & Teddy Bridgewater

Bianconero

1 hour ago, Harris Smith said:

I don't know if this has been brought up already or not, but the one thing that bothers me about the Bridgewater signing is it's only a one year deal.

Suppose he plays well this year, but the Jets draft another Q B, maybe in the second round. It would have been nice to get two years to evaluate the options. What a nightmare it would be if Teddy starts to look like a star, and the Jets wind up losing him at the end of the year.

Imagine he plays well and we draft a QB at 6 and he sucks. I'll be heated.

I think you guys should get off your smart phones & computers take your wife or girlfriend or significant others to dinner out tonight, things are getting a little to FEISTY on this board today. If you all do that you will come back with a clear head. I am taking the MRS. to Ruth Chris. steakhouse. Burger king is alright also just get out of the house.

3 hours ago, doumeyer said:

I think you guys should get off your smart phones & computers take your wife or girlfriend or significant others to dinner out tonight, things are getting a little to FEISTY on this board today. If you all do that you will come back with a clear head. I am taking the MRS. to Ruth Chris. steakhouse. Burger king is alright also just get out of the house.

A very good choice, however I have never been. Tellers is my favorite as of right now. If you and your wife live on Long island and you like sushi and steak I recommend Insignia.

30 minutes ago, BlaZeN37 said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/18/jets-have-yet-to-announce-teddy-bridgewater-deal/

Uh oh. PFF seems to think either the Jets or Teddy have pulled out of their agreed deal.

Oh no. Wonder what the issue is. 

Why would Bridgewater pull out? The Bills are the only other team where he would have a chance to start. And both are clearly trying to move up to the top of the draft. Jets already there.

After the draft, we'll probably be able to trade TB to a team with an older franchise QB like the Chargers, Steelers, Saints, or maybe the Broncos if they're not 100% on Keenum at some point. We'll need a lot of TB hype though. 

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:55 PM, jetfan8178 said:

I feel like Cousins was never actually in the mix. This seemed more likely to me all along.

I peeked onto the cousins bandwagon for a day or so but now I think this was the way it was planned.

Hopefully day 1 means our OL, DB and pass rusher issues get addressed and maybe RB as well, then we can go into the draft wide open.

Correct I said that  when they posted " WHY I BELEIVE COUSINS WILL BE A JET" We had no offensive team when this was posted, why would anybody what to play for the Jets.

Cousins' agent said in an interview that the Jets were a close second. Bates was a selling point and we offered the better contract at 3 years $90 mil fully gtd. Had the Vikings not made a late entry into the Cousins' sweepstakes, Cousins would have been a Jet.

Cousins wife bought two ties, a purple one a green one in preparation for his decision. The Jets were in it the whole way.

15 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Cousins' agent said in an interview that the Jets were a close second. Bates was a selling point and we offered the better contract at 3 years $90 mil fully gtd. Had the Vikings not made a late entry into the Cousins' sweepstakes, Cousins would have been a Jet.

Cousins wife bought two ties, a purple one a green one in preparation for his decision. The Jets were in it the whole way.

That green one was for St. Patrick Day bs. 

On 3/17/2018 at 4:46 PM, doumeyer said:

Went out on a date last night and accidentally met her mom. She pulled up when I did. Now I feel like I need to go to the strip club to slap some butts before I get in this relationship. 

4 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Went out on a date last night and accidentally met her mom. She pulled up when I did. Now I feel like I need to go to the strip club to slap some butts before I get in this relationship. 

DON’T DO IT!!! Get in the car bro and don’t look back.......

Edit: This post will self destruct in 24hrs. 

Archived